No announcement yet.

Read this about Megan fox.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    What does TS mean. I always see it but it's somthing i'v ever known what it means.
    Thread starter.

Comment

Lol @ some of these dudes on here. I bet if you were in a room with Meagan Fox, you'd prolly nut quicker than Jim from American Pie. She's fine as hell.

and who cares about her in the media. That's female ****!

Comment

if she asked me nicely then of course i would

Comment

I'd rape the **** out of her.....

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Lol @ some of these dudes on here. I bet if you were in a room with Meagan Fox, you'd prolly nut quicker than Jim from American Pie. She's fine as hell.

and who cares about her in the media. That's female ****!
            The babe is fine - No doubt ........ Can she act??????

I didn't see transformers and in Jennifer's Body she was a stinker.

Maybe she need to go the Paris Hilton route ... put out a sex tape to create some buzz. Cause in the one movie I saw with her in it ..... the acting was as ****ty as I have ever seen.

She's just fine as hell ....... And yes I would **** the living **** out of her.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

Maybe she need to go the Paris Hilton route ... put out a sex tape to create some buzz. Cause in the one movie I saw with her in it ..... the acting was as ****ty as I have ever seen.

She's just fine as hell .......
              Really? I think she looks like the bad kind of tranny.

Comment

That guy is professional.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

She's just fine as hell ....... And yes I would **** the living **** out of her.
                  C'mon, she was in Transformers. She really didn't need to act in that one. The shot of her under the hood of a muscle car was enough. Plus I'm not checking for her movies or her credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by Flab View Post
                    Really? I think she looks like the bad kind of tranny.
                    Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    C'mon, she was in Transformers. She really didn't need to act in that one. The shot of her under the hood of a muscle car was enough. Plus I'm not checking for her movies or her credentials.
                    You're missing my point - All she has going on is that she's fine as hell, because she can't act. There are only soo many movies she can be in without doing some acting.

Like her opposite Paris Hilton, who also couldn't act, but got plenty of roles because she was always doing **** to create buzz with her name attached to it.

Actresses\actors alway's do controversial **** to get attention - and maybe this twitter **** was a means to an end. She needs to put out a sex tape and forget this twitter crap. I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                      http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...22&topic=14062

Hmmm I know you are all sick and perverted. How would you lol? Also is this her real profile.
                      That has to be the funniest **** I've read all night.

Comment

Working...
                      X