Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence for the Islamification of Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict this thread generates 50 posts and has the words towelhead in it at least five times.

Comment

The UK+ EU= USSR

Comment

Free speech is not being harmed in Britain. This guy wanted to come over and incite racial, and religous hatred. Free speech is not about that. It's about being able to express an opinion in a civilised manner. Trust me, there would have been anger, riots, and bloodshed, if he was allowed to give a speech in London.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          The UK+ EU= USSR
          please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
            Free speech is not being harmed in Britain. This guy wanted to come over and incite racial, and religous hatred. Free speech is not about that. It's about being able to express an opinion in a civilised manner. Trust me, there would have been anger, riots, and bloodshed, if he was allowed to give a speech in London.
            Am pretty sure their were Islamic extremists walking round the Houses Of Parliament with signs saying 'Behead those who disrespect Islam!' and their was old bill everywhere. Nothing happend.

Now i might of been smoking too much crow that day when i was watching it on BBC News 24, but am sure am right?

Either way, this country is in the ****ter! Freedom of speech means nothing here because no one's sure were the line is?

Comment

Here is the opinion of a great mind, Charles Darwin, on this subject.

Originally posted by Charles Darwin View Post
              ... for his views on Islam.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7885918.stm

What a fucking joke! We live in a ****ing democracy, we have freedom of speech and the right to criticise other's views is part of that right. I cannot believe that our government are banning this bloke because he could be insiting racial hatred!!!!!

Insisitng racial hatred??? Isn't that racist in itself? After all they are basically saying that all Muslims are of one race, which isn't true.

I don't agree with what this guy is saying, but his right to say it is one of our basic and fundemental rights within Great Britain. I wonder what will be next, because if I can't question any form of religion in this country then I don't think I want to live here.

I think it stinks!

Jackie Smith ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
                please explain.
                I love how some Americans believe that the UK and Europe are akin to communism because we rejected a foreign mp inciting religous hatred on our lands. I would love to see the American governments reaction if Abu Hamza wanted to give a speech in New York advocating terrorism. They wouldn't let him in, and if they did, there would be riots. Public safety has to be put before the right to free speech. How can you allow hateful speech in the name of freedom, if it causes the lives of the public to be put at risk?

Comment

Allah Ahkbar!

Death to the infidel threadstarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X