No announcement yet.

Broner calls Bradley the Winter Storm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner calls Bradley the Winter Storm

Would love to see Bradley fight this kid and humble him this year but Golden Boy or Haymon would never let that happen.

he

young

tho

Comment

People are even posting silly little videos like this of Broner. The next huge star in boxing. No doubt about it. When he talks, you listen.

Comment

Oh god.....

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          People are even posting silly little videos like this of Broner. The next huge star in boxing. No doubt about it. When he talks, you listen.
          More like he poppin **** on a fighter that i think would beat him if he wasn't a protected investment. Bradley had nothing but good to say about Broner. If Bradley and Broner fought this year im confident Broner would lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            More like he poppin **** on a fighter that i think would beat him if he wasn't a protected investment. Bradley had nothing but good to say about Broner. If Bradley and Broner fought this year im confident Broner would lose.
            Too bad that fight will never happen. Bradley would put him to sleep like he did Pacquiao

Comment

I'd favor Bradley to win a wide UD against Broner btw.

Comment

Broner should at least fight Bradley and Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  So if he would. He's young, was just at 130 a couple of fights ago, and Bradley is an undefeated beast. A lot of guys would lose to him. Why do people get so offended by trash talk? It's boxing.

U sound like u just really wanna see him lose so bad and would be gloating big time if he lost to Bradley when in reality as of right this minute, Bradley should win and easily for that matter. The fact that you even give Broner a chance shows deep down how much u respect his skills even if u can't see it.

For his age, a fight with pdl, demaco, and now paulie in 3 different weight classes that are 4 divisions apart isn't as bad as people make it seem. If he fights a bum after paulie then u can rip him but its not a horrible resume as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                    Broner should at least fight Bradley and Marquez.
                    Broner should be fighting Lamont Peterson next for his title. But lets me guess he is a grown man when it comes to fighting Paulie but if its Peterson next he just a kid give him time to grow. Hate cherry picking man. That goes for anybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X