No announcement yet.

Jorge Linares back with a win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorge Linares back with a win

Fought Berman Sanchez...nothing impressive with him.
    Off for almost a year and was on 2 straight losses..... still, Linares fought earlier today.
    Let's see what else he has left

against who? Did he look good?

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      against who? Did he look good?
      Berman Sanchez.
      I'm still looking for video, but it was a third round TKO

Comment

lineras vs gamboa or crawford, or juan diaz,,,

make it happen

Comment

As lame as I think Molina is, he could probably put Linares away. I think that would be an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

As lame as I think Molina is, he could probably put Linares away. I think that would be an interesting fight.
            Linares says he likes those type of fighters, but according to his record... he shouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Fought Berman Sanchez...nothing impressive with him.
              Off for almost a year and was on 2 straight losses..... still, Linares fought earlier today.
              Let's see what else he has left
              it's actually his 3rd win since his back to back losses. The video should be up on Youtube soon as the fight was in Japan. His Co-promoter Teiken usually has some videos up on youtube.

Linares is still one of my favorite fighters.

Comment

I like watching his fights he has talent he just isn't durable enough to be a top fighter kind of like Khan.

Comment

I actually heard a rumor that when Linares was with Freddie Roach he was always messing around girls. I heard a story that one time Freddie knocked on the door for him to get ready to come out to the ring. Linares was straight up messing around with a girl right before the fight haha.

Really don't know if its true but I'm hoping he's taking his career seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Linares says he likes those type of fighters, but according to his record... he shouldn't
                    Stylistically, those fighters are good for him. The problem is that he cuts/swells pretty easily and his chin isn't trust-worthy. The positive thing is that he hasn't been stopped by feather-fisted fighters, so I don't think his chin is bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X