Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: My Aim is To Leave Charr Flat on His Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
    Charr would have destroyed Vitali if it wasn't for the cut, he was ahead on the scorecards also corrupt referee. I give Haye all the props for taking on such a dangerous opponent.
    You are having a laugh, good one =)

Comment

I really dont get all this hate for haye? Hes the only interesting thing in the HW division. And saying hes cherry picked his opposition is the dumbest thing ive heard. You might not like him but you have to accept hes a great boxer, end of.

Comment

Originally posted by foxingstance View Post
        I really dont get all this hate for haye? Hes the only interesting thing in the HW division. And saying hes cherry picked his opposition is the dumbest thing ive heard. You might not like him but you have to accept hes a great boxer, end of.
        he is a great boxer, but he talks too much. Less talk, more fights and more people would like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          he is a great boxer, but he talks too much. Less talk, more fights and more people would like him.
          When is the last time you've heard Haye talk trash about the bros? Isn't he doing exactly what you want? Less talk more fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            When is the last time you've heard Haye talk trash about the bros? Isn't he doing exactly what you want? Less talk more fight?
            He fought once in 2 years.
            I hope he'll start doing the opposite. Charr is the good start.

Come back conference he talked bs about puppet master etc...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              He's being fake now

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

The talk is what makes it interesting, im sure some people would rather boxers didnt have mouths. But apart from that once that we all know about, his talk has pretty much been backed up hasnt it?

Comment

I don't understand why the K2 Fans are so sensitive to trash talking. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                    Charr would have destroyed Vitali if it wasn't for the cut, he was ahead on the scorecards also corrupt referee. I give Haye all the props for taking on such a dangerous opponent.
                    oooops, someone became a troll. Really!

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
                      oooops, someone became a troll. Really!
                      *become

Comment

Working...
                      X