No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez Frenzy, Honored in Hidalgo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    It is only the true of the pactarts, hbo and corrupt judges. Corrupt judges like those who saw Bradley win.
    it's the truth evrywhere else...the braldey was never close , that what you guys need to put in your minds..

Originally posted by -Pull ma Finga- View Post
    haha you so butt-hurt puga. . . just makes Marquez win even better by the day.
    Don't worry we well see Marquez-Pacquiao 5 at 138, I mean your boy is such a warrior that he won't mind an even playing field right? Fighter of the Decade Marquez decapitates Pacquiao again haha
    there's only 9 fighters of the decade so far and jmm is not one of em ..far from it tbh ..i mean aside from pac , he's beaten no one..pacquaio is the heart of jmm's resume really ...it cant live without the heart....

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      it's the truth evrywhere else...the braldey was never close , that what you guys need to put in your minds..

there's only 9 fighters of the decade so far and jmm is not one of em ..far from it tbh ..i mean aside from pac , he's beaten no one..pacquaio is the heart of jmm's resume really ...it cant live without the heart....
      True, and it was my mistake but what I meant to say was Fighter of the Decade Dad would decapitate him again. 138 take the fight Pac or you ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by -Pull ma Finga- View Post
        True, and it was my mistake but what I meant to say was Fighter of the Decade Dad would decapitate him again. 138 take the fight Pac or you ducking
        first tell pissboy to not retire firsts coz he seems to have lost his balls....

Comment

first tell pissboy to not retire firsts coz he seems to have lost his balls....
          Didn't we say the same thing about Pac dragging Marquez up to 147 hahaha
          138 Pacquiao stop ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by -Pull ma Finga- View Post
            Didn't we say the same thing about Pac dragging Marquez up to 147 hahaha
            138 Pacquiao stop ducking
            pac and marquez are almost the same size ..147 is pac's 7th weightclass and pissboy's 5th...can pissboy fight at his seventh weightclass and dominate ?..lol , hell nah , not even if he had memo with him...

Comment

pac and marquez are almost the same size ..147 is pac's 7th weightclass and pissboy's 5th...can pissboy fight at his seventh weightclass and dominate ?..lol , hell nah , not even if he had memo with him...
              Icing on the cake that "piss boy ko'd" ur idol. Lol. Where's Ronnie's articles at now??? Lol. Get over it haters. That goes to show you how much PAC was just a product of good promoting.

Comment

• And Marquez had to chase PAC a few divisions to ko him!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                  Icing on the cake that "piss boy ko'd" ur idol. Lol. Where's Ronnie's articles at now??? Lol. Get over it haters. That goes to show you how much PAC was just a product of good promoting.
                  pissboy got one win over pac ..pac got over a decade over your ass

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
                  And Marquez had to chase PAC a few divisions to ko him!!!
                  yup he's too obsessed with pac he had to hire a drug cheat to do the job ..plus , without pacquiao , jmm aint worth as ****....

Comment

pissboy got one win over pac ..pac got over a decade over your ass

yup he's too obsessed with pac he had to hire a drug cheat to do the job ..plus , without pacquiao , jmm aint worth as ****....

What makes you think Manny is clean? Armstrong fooled everyone for a long time & we all know how that turned out. As much as it sucks, it's best to assume they're all dirty. Even your hero. You also attributed the Marquez win to "luck" which makes your accusations just as absurd. Were you even a boxing fan before Manny showed up?

Comment

• Originally posted by bolodux View Post
                      What makes you think Manny is clean? Armstrong fooled everyone for a long time & we all know how that turned out. As much as it sucks, it's best to assume they're all dirty. Even your hero. You also attributed the Marquez win to "luck" which makes your accusations just as absurd. Were you even a boxing fan before Manny showed up?
                      unlike jmm pac is consistent ..unlike jmm he did'nt have a drug cheat for a s& c coach ..unlike jmm , the accusations are baseless

Comment

Working...
                      X