No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Gives Khan The Edge To Shine With Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Gives Khan The Edge To Shine With Judah

Boxing legend "Sugar" Ray Leonard has been given junior welterweight Amir Khan the edge to defeat Zab Judah in Saturday's unification bout at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Leonard gives Judah a shot in the fight because of his experience, but sides with the younger and possibly more hungrier Khan to win.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's a very smart pick,Sugar Ray.It takes a talent to spot real talent,and Khan has that talent.He will pick Judah apart and stop him in front of all of Judy Judah's Brooklyn dawgs.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that,just like Sugar Ray did,Amir Khan will climb to the top of the sport,claim his rightful spot as the sport's greatest fighter and premier draw,and become a boxer who's popularity and appeal will transcend both the sport of boxing and sports in general.

The World Is Yours

Comment

Couldn't agree more with SRL. Judah is a tough veteran but it's known he came short to all the world class fighters he faced. I think Amir is world class, and will I think he'll show it on Saturday. It'd be great for Judah to score the upset, it could possibly even help Khan in toning down his ego and really push him to come back stronger, who knows. Big fights for both guys

Comment

I want to believe in Judah but it's hard considering his history but with that said. I'll give him a punchers chance but up in the air about who will win because Khan is not one of my favorites but he did hang in there against Maidana. Judah is faster and has very good power. For Judah to win this fight. All he would have to do is maintain stamina for 12 and stay focused. Khan is going to have to make Judah respect his skills and power (eventhough Khan has no big power) because if Khan can't keep Zab modest then Judah can win.

Comment

Khan should win buttt.......

Khan definitely has the tools to beat Zab but what's gonna happen when Zab lands his fast and explosive uppercut. I don't think Khan chin has improved, but I'm sure they've been training to avoid that.. anyway Id like to see Super again on top of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by fonska View Post
            Khan definitely has the tools to beat Zab but what's gonna happen when Zab lands his fast and explosive uppercut. I don't think Khan chin has improved, but I'm sure they've been training to avoid that.. anyway Id like to see Super again on top of the world.
            I think his chin is a little better, but he's a smarter fighter now. When he got caught by Maidana he ran for his life with his guard up. Against prescott he got caught and tried to trade and got KTFO.

Comment

I pick zab to score the upset on amir but considering zab history in big fights I wouldn't bet on it

Comment

And zabis not hungry? He changed his whole life around I think he will surprise khan

Comment

SRL didn't say anything that we didn't already know. There's a reason why Zab is the underdog, but I believe he has enough in the tank to pull off an upset. The X factor for Zab is focus/composure. He has everything else, but if he brings this, he'll beat Khan.

Comment

Leonard can say what he wants...but that abuse crap doesn't cut it...I know he needs $$$ but in a tub of epson salts and his"trainer" @ the other end of the room is abuse??? Most important there was, and always will be,only ONE Sugar and that was SRR...

Comment

Working...
                    X