Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Minto vs. Chris Arreola: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arreola takes out Minto
    too tough

Comment

******* should win this fight

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        I think Brian has a great chance to pull the upset. He's got decent experience (not the best, but not bad), is always in great shape, and has alot of heart. I expect this to be a tough fight for Arreola, especially if he's not in good shape, and think Minto will pull the upset...
        Arreola is 263 and doesn't appear in good shape, so Minto definitely has a chance.

It will be Minto's last opportunity to become a top contender, so he'll give it his best shot.

Comment

I think the 263lb blubber monster will win but I sure as hell don't want him to. The guy's an embarrassment to boxing.

Comment

I want Minto to win because he is the least fat and disgusting of the two. Arreola will probably win and I will watch...and still be disgusted at his jiggling physique

Comment

Minto's going to be dancing circles around the heavy Arreola. Look for a knock down early on, like in the Travis Walker fight. But just like in the Walker fight, Arreola will brush off the bad start and counter his opponent with combinations, ending the match in TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                Arreola is 263 and doesn't appear in good shape, so Minto definitely has a chance.

It will be Minto's last opportunity to become a top contender, so he'll give it his best shot.
                minto is durable and does have enough of a punch to stop arreola, especially since arreola is in bad shape. minto is definatly better than chazz witherspoon, travis walker and the mccline arreola fought. i doubt minto will fold as quick as the other guys arreola has fought have. dont be suprised if arreola gets caught early.

Comment

Working...
                X