No announcement yet.

dead rising

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dead rising

any of you nuggas play this yet? it looks awesome but I don't have a 360. give updates please.

Im gettin it tommrow, will update then. The demo was dope as **** though.

Comment

The game sorely missed 4 player co-op. The game rips everything from Dawn of the Dead except for the multiplayer. The whole concept of seeing how long you can survive in a mall packed with zombies is a great concept and they give you all kinds of cool ways to survive but it would be so much more fun if others were trying to survive with you, especially if they could be turned into zombies when they die. If this game had multiplayer it would be a game of the year candidate.
      Last edited by Jarlaxle; 08-12-2006, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlaxle
        The game sorely missed 4 player co-op. The game rips everything from Dawn of the Dead except for the multiplayer. The whole concept of seeing how long you can survive in a mall packed with zombies is a great concept and they give you all kinds of cool ways to survive but it would be so much more fun if others were trying to survive with you, especially if they could be turned into zombies when they die. If this game had multiplayer it would be a game of the year candidate.
        Is it worth $60??

Comment

It looks pointless to me. Like no storyline. How the hell was there so many zombies and all that? Was it explained and I guess I didn't hear or see about it. Looks fun anyway though,

Comment

Yes the zombie's are explained and the town has roughly 53,400 people in it so that is alot of zombie's.Anyway the bad thing about the game is the save system as you only have one save slot and if you mess up and save over it there is no turning back.The game is also repetitive,and the human A.I. is really bad

Comment

I don't like it...**** is maddd hard to unlock the grand turbo moves and weapons haha...But even when you unlock everything, from the moves to the weapons, it gets tired quick.

Comment

just got it
                cant stop playin it
                but i get the feelin its one of those one time first time only fun tyoe deals
                doesnt look like much fun t play it after uve beaten it

Comment

A friend of mine brought this game over to my house for me to try out and I have to say it sucks ass. I don't like reading the conversations you have when you answer the cell phone or when you walk up to talk to somebody. You'd figure that with it being the next gen of console games you would HEAR the conversations.

Comment

Working...
                  X