Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: Nobody Can Beat Mayweather, Too Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing about Floyd is that he has got almost every thing a boxer needs. People just talk about his defence. At 147 Floyd got the best jab, left hook and lead right. Physically he is very very strong. Reflexes wise he is awsome aswell. Add a chin which is rock solid and his IQ in the ring.
    Anyone who dosent think Floyd is the best boxer right now either just dont boxing well or they chose to deny it because of reasons other than boxing. Believe me, I have watched most of his fights again and again and again. And the skills on display are just priceless. Floyd is just brilliant.

Comment

true but thats only out of everybody that floyd is willing to fight ...the ones he's not willing to fight or the ones he ducked could beat him ...thats why he ducked them ...

Comment

Originally posted by -§unny- View Post
        Thing about Floyd is that he has got almost every thing a boxer needs. People just talk about his defence. At 147 Floyd got the best jab, left hook and lead right. Physically he is very very strong. Reflexes wise he is awsome aswell. Add a chin which is rock solid and his IQ in the ring.
        Anyone who dosent think Floyd is the best boxer right now either just dont boxing well or they chose to deny it because of reasons other than boxing. Believe me, I have watched most of his fights again and again and again. And the skills on display are just priceless. Floyd is just brilliant.
        to bad Cherrypicker never really tested himself or his skills or abilities against live prime dangerous opponents

Comment

Floyd is good but he's not what everyone makes him out to be, he would of made a believer out of me if he didn't duck Pacquio. That's the fight that would have made him what so many people think he is ( considering he'd win ). He fights only fighters he knows won't give him much problem. Let's see if he fights Canelo, most likely he won't....too much of a risk and can't believe Rios is saying Floyd is unbeatable hahahaha what a joke!!

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            to bad Cherrypicker never really tested himself or his skills or abilities against live prime dangerous opponents
            I'm with you all the way my brother!!

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
              There will be a BIG gap when Floyd Mayweather retires from boxing. It may (no pun intended) take years to bridge that gap after Mayweather leaves the ring for good. Hate him or love him but he is one of the main reasons why boxing is doing well financially. And in the end he is helping the American economy. There is no doubt that that's the main reason why Broner is being marketed as he is now. They want him to fill out that gap. The kid has a lot of pressure on him and a lot to prove. He's still a diamond in the rough.

Well, at least I'm thankful that I got Mayweather's fight catalogue. Same with Marquez, Hopkins and Toney. I can watch their fights endlessly and still be able to discover new details in their boxing. Rigondeaux will soon follow as he gets more exposure. Too bad he left Cuba at a late stage in his career.

The hate for Mayweather on these boards has nothing to do with his boxing. It's strictly personal and that's just laughable when they clearly don't know or have even met the guy. The same goes for the people who hate Pacquiao.

I'm just happy to have witnessed Mayweather fight. His fights are like a great movie with a great story, subtle details and great cinematography that you can watch again and again.
              Great post, star and archive worthy.

P34c3

Comment

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
                Its funny all fighters including Hopkins, Ward, and everyone praise Mayweather as the best but fans. Floyd is up there with the Leonard's, he's not as great as Robinson but Floyd is one of the greatest boxers to ever step in the ring.
                Funny stuff man. Greatness is earned. Sorry.

Comment

What's funny is that Floyd haters secretly practice Floyd's shoulder roll in front of a mirror as if that's supposed to imbue their favorite fighter with awesome defensive abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
                    Golovkin can beat Mayweather.

so can the Klits, but could they beat him if they were 147 or even 154 pounders???

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                      At 154 I think Trout or Lara maybe could beat Mayweather
                      TROUT??!?? Apparently you haven't yet seen Trout v Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X