No announcement yet.

Promoters that stopped the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promoters that stopped the fight

Has there ever been a big fight in history where BOTH fighters wanted the fight to happen and the promoters stopped the fight from happening? I don't think so, must likely scenario is that 1 of the fighters doesn't want the fight. Theres a plently of talk on whos to blame but the proof is in the pudding, if both fighters wanted the fight to happen it would happen. I was hopeful it was happening and thought it was just hype but now its taking so long that its probably damaging the hype of this fight again. If you took it to a court room it would be whos got the best motive for this fight not to happen, nobody else has a motive but mayweather. He wants to avoid the fight but he doesn't want to think hes ducking. Everything at the moment points to that, hes doing everything to talk about THE LIES and how badly he wants the fight but this fight would or hopefully will be made if he did want it. If it doesn't happen, I put all blame on mayweather, I refuse to believe that the promotors or networks, would walk out on this mega fight and mega money. As I said, has it ever happened before? Bob Arums talks of bizarre sound pretty spot on to me

Al haymon (advisor/manager) is stopping the lsc rigo fight

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Al haymon (advisor/manager) is stopping the lsc rigo fight
      I was about to say this!!!!
      But then did LSC already know that the fight wouldn't happen because of haymon..... so decided to act like he wanted it in public by calling him out.
      So was it haymon or him hiding behind haymon.

Im not even sure this is making sense right now.

......damn beer..

Comment

haymon stoping a lot of fights these days

Comment

Alright.......here we go again.

If LSC genuinely wanted the fight would haymon let him. Nobody really knows i guess.

Even this sounds ******ed.......im giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
            haymon stoping a lot of fights these days

In Big Gay Al's defence, most of these chickensh^ts seem to be running towards him for safe haven. No coincidence that many of the more maligned and disgraced boxers are associated with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
              In Big Gay Al's defence, most of these chickensh^ts seem to be running towards him for safe haven. No coincidence that many of the more maligned and disgraced boxers are associated with him.
              This is pretty much what im trying to say.

Thanks bro.

Comment

Lewis-Tyson? Don King, alone, delayed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                  I was about to say this!!!!
                  But then did LSC already know that the fight wouldn't happen because of haymon..... so decided to act like he wanted it in public by calling him out.
                  So was it haymon or him hiding behind haymon.

Im not even sure this is making sense right now.

......damn beer..
                  exactly what happened.

Comment

The Montreal screwjob

Comment

Working...
                    X