No announcement yet.

Pulling up sagging pants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    This just seems so stupid to me. That's just straight disrespectful and unfunny at all, IMHO.
    Exactly. There's a prank of these guys sneaking up and cutting someone's hair who's sitting on a bench minding his own business. Another one some dudes eating pizza in a park and he just goes and sits next to the guy and grabs his pizza and starts eating.... these are not pranks, but instead going out in public and trying your best to get beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      This just seems so stupid to me. That's just straight disrespectful and unfunny at all, IMHO.
      but the goal is views which they are getting.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
        Exactly. There's a prank of these guys sneaking up and cutting someone's hair who's sitting on a bench minding his own business. Another one some dudes eating pizza in a park and he just goes and sits next to the guy and grabs his pizza and starts eating.... these are not pranks, but instead going out in public and trying your best to get beat down.
        Yeah I don't care how many followers you have on YT, going around touching and harassing random people on the street isn't cool.

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        but the goal is views which they are getting.
        no doubt. they're probably making a lot of money off these vids and they have a bunch of followers. I'm not trying to knock their hustle.

I just don't think the vids like the ones in the OP are funny, personally. it's just not smart and its dangerous. one of these days someone could get killed doing that. and the reactions at the end of all of those where they scream "its just a prank man wtf!!!" is silly.... they don't know those people,they dont owe them a perfect reaction for their videos and going around harassing somebody like that and touching them is straight disrespectful and they should expect anything that comes their way.

Now I just browsed through their channel and the "im the boss's son" ones made me laugh. THESE are funny pranks. no ones being touched or harassed

Last edited by King_; 08-18-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

These dudes are crazy... They also got a video where they go into the hood and grab peoples cell phones to check the time... Lmao

Comment

Hahahaha, i watched a few where they'd go flatulate on them too, get chased for fookin miles.

On a level though...

What is the purpose of all the 'people' rocking the sag pants look? Impractical for a street fight, you look a ****/you've shat yourself. Can't run for shit/limits leg movement.
            You look like you cant dress yourself properly, most men (even many women) don't want your ass/briefs on show.

You look worse than fukin Ronald MacDonald suffering from an overdose of benzodiazepines stuck in a malady of discontent after a good unwanted bumming, if carrying a gun, it's pointing at your butt-hole or dick, you will have a shit longer draw time to fire (saggy pants = very very poor holster)...

Due to the balance issues sagged pants would incur, never mind a punch a good shove and they'd be on their ass. Most impractical 'fashion if you want to call it that look i've seen'.

Plus you can be picked up easier by the belt when they sag (i've witnessed one bloke just pick this sagged pants guy up by his belt and slam him on concrete, saggy pants didn't move for a while. I watched and enjoyed my beers and burger thinking 'im not surprised that happened in the manner it did'.

Unless you're making a music video it's really an impractical way off wearing your pants imo....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                he got bitch slapped!

that last dude dropped a Glock out of his sagging pants hmm was that one real?
                A lot of people think some of their pranks are fake.

Comment

These guy must want to die

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    They're all fake.
                    Word? Try going to any crime and poverty stricken area area and pulling up dude's pants and see what happens lol

Comment

I think pants sagging is one of my hates with a passion, I would take great pleasure in watching some pieces of craps dressing like they're wanting a donkey to bone them from behind getting some sense slapped into them.

Roll on.

Comment

Working...
                      X