No announcement yet.

Solis -300 favorite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Cmon, this is Tony Thompson. Anyone whos not a bum or giant ginger elf should beat grandpa
    Money is coming in on Thompson though

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
      I think Dwyer bet Thompson. He is probably moving the line.
      Dwyer only bets dogs

Comment

thompson is the dog though

Comment

Spongebob Solis

Comment

Comment

I'm rooting for Solis to win convincingly,if only so we can see him in against someone like Charr,Glazkov,Wilder,Perez or Fury,in some form of eliminator to Wlad's belts.beating Thompson doesn't prove ****,though.

This is for a WBC title,not an IBF eliminator right ?

I actually rate Solis quite highly.i don't particularly like him,his laid back approach and serious lack of discipline around food is shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                I'm rooting for Solis to win convincingly,if only so we can see him in against someone like Charr,Glazkov,Wilder,Perez or Fury,in some form of eliminator to Wlad's belts.beating Thompson doesn't prove ****,though.

This is for a WBC title,not an IBF eliminator right ?

I actually rate Solis quite highly.i don't particularly like him,his laid back approach and serious lack of discipline around food is shocking.
                Absolutely, the natural talent of Solis is unquestionable. You can only wonder why he somehow flushes it down the toilet. Fat and lazy I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  lol.

In all seriousness I wonder who is crazy enough to bet against Ahmet Oner's guy in a fight in Turkey. I gamble on boxing most every weekend and I wouldn't touch this fight with a 10 foot pole.

I love Tony Thompson but he can't win a decision and if lands a punch that puts him on the verge of scoring a KO we know damn well Ohner will ring the bell and end the round early.

In a sport filled with dishonest characters, he takes the cake. His behavior goes straight past dishonest and doesn't stop till it hits criminal.
                  Man, you read my mind. No way Tony wins a decision in that snake Oner's home country. I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
                    Money is coming in on Thompson though
                    It makes sense that the early money comes in on Thompson.

Anyone wanting to bet on Solis, has at this point probably learned to wait until he weighs in before they place a bet.

If Solis weighs in under 250 lbs expect to see this line move back to -350 or more in his favor. If he shows up around 270 you may see more money on TT.

Anyhow the point being you'd have to be nuts to lay down money on the Fat Cuban before he steps on the scales. As soon as he passes that test it will flood in on him.

Comment

It's time for Solis to make a big statement. I have a feeling he's going to make one.

Comment

Working...
                      X