No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Discusses Broner, Mayweather Comparisons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant Discusses Broner, Mayweather Comparisons

On Saturday night, as seen on HBO’s airwaves inside of the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio, former junior lightweight champion Adrien Broner disposed of outmatched challenger Vicente Escobedo inside of five rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

At 22, the kid is already a star. He's inheriting Mayweather's "fans" daily.

Comment

merchant

Nailed it. Regardless of his persona, he's talented, storng and fun to watch. @130 tho, I got fmj by KO. I mos def think he beats demarco, I think marquez schools him and against bam bam, a definite fire fight.

Comment

smh all larry merchent sees is two black males and thats were his comparissons end! smh somebody need to fire his ass from hbo

Comment

Broner's fights are must see TV but the second he gets a microphone in his face, I'm hitting the mute button.

Comment

The PDL fight Broner was a prospect 4 fights later he's blossomed into a star thanks to all his haters plus having your name connected to Money Mayweather helps the future is bright for young Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
              smh all larry merchent sees is two black males and thats were his comparissons end! smh somebody need to fire his ass from hbo
              No he shouldn't. Mayweather and Broner are 2 black males that act like f*king fools. Their personalities arent like a Shane Mosley or Tim Bradley. Fair comparison if u ask me.
              Last edited by Overhand Right; 07-22-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

smh at your need to find racism where there is none.

Comment

Originally posted by Overhand Right View Post
                  No he shouldn't. Mayweather and Broner are 2 black males that act like f*cling fools. Their personalities arent like a Shane Mosley or Tim Bradley. Fair comparison if u ask me.
                  so whats wrong with them not actin like a ****in shane money or a bradley? they are who dey wanna be son ur gonna have to deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Overhand Right View Post
                    No he shouldn't. Mayweather and Broner are 2 black males that act like f*king fools. Their personalities arent like a Shane Mosley or Tim Bradley. Fair comparison if u ask me.
                    so whats wrong with them not actin like a ****in shane money or a bradley? they are who dey wanna be son ur gonna have to deal with it
                    Nothing is wrong with it, never said it was. U said Larry should be fired for comparing them as if the comparison isn't fair. It is, they both act like fools. They don't have to act like Tim or Shane. Never said that either.

Comment

Working...
                    X