Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Litzau Shredded, Aims To Knock Broner Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War litzua. But why would they put this on the undercard of alvarez. They should of put another mexican fighter it makes sense that plus broner is boring as hell. They should of put some like gonzalez

Comment

dont know why people hate on broner..dude can fight

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        dont know why people hate on broner..dude can fight
        Because he's boooorrriiinnngggg. And a lot of people think he lost to Ponce de le on

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          War litzua. But why would they put this on the undercard of alvarez. They should of put another mexican fighter it makes sense that plus broner is boring as hell. They should of put some like gonzalez
          Because Al Haymon runs HBO.

Comment

i hope he knocks broner out..

Comment

won't even be competitive, he fought the fight of his life against caballero, and I think he is over rated, I'm glad to see his management didn't put him in there with Gamboa or lopez, that's suicide, but broner will out work him, and might KO him, broner is just better in every category

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                Because Al Haymon runs HBO.
                That plus golden boy is trying to shove him down our throats. Broner sucks though he doesnt throw enough punches and to top it of show boats when he is looking like **** in the ring. If he doesnt change his style up he will not gain new fans especially when he will be fighting in front of thousands of mexicans. They will boo the sht out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  won't even be competitive, he fought the fight of his life against caballero, and I think he is over rated, I'm glad to see his management didn't put him in there with Gamboa or lopez, that's suicide, but broner will out work him, and might KO him, broner is just better in every category
                  How is he overrated? Litzau has had his fair share of stuggles in the ring, and in his career. True he fought a very good hard fight against Cab, but that is what Jitzau does...He has always had good offensive skills, it just depends on what happens when he gets cracked.

I think that most are picking Litzau do to Broner's last fight more than anything else...

My point is, when I think of Litzau, overrated is not the word that comes to mind.

Edit: I think I read the post wrong. I think you were calling Cab overrated. If so, I agree! Also if so, just disreguard this post.
                  Last edited by HandSpeed303; 06-07-2011, 01:28 AM.

Comment

american boy!!!!! let's go Litzau!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
                      Its not about weight lifting, when you are that lean your body is running on emergency supplies of fat and any little carbs you feed it to keep going, it takes it out of you, walking becomes a challenge and you become mentally weak, its not good to get that lean in boxing.
                      Walking becomes a challenge? Do you even watch boxing? This is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X