• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mosley's fight against floyd is the beginning

of his end. what do you think?

vote in the poll.
    mayweather fight an aging mosley?
    100.00%
    mayweather is the reason of mosley's end?
    0.00%

Mosley would always have problems with a fighter like Floyd.. i think he was certainly on the downside a long time ago.. certain type of fighters he can look very good against though. Fighters who stand and brawl with him and who he has a speed advantage over he looks like a million dollars.. a slick boxer type like Floyd will cause him hell throughout his career..

A fight vs Mora was always gonna be horrible when you consider Mora's style and that he has significant weight advantage over Mosley.. having said that i believe Mosley won the fight barely

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
      Mosley would always have problems with a fighter like Floyd.. i think he was certainly on the downside a long time ago.. certain type of fighters he can look very good against though. Fighters who stand and brawl with him and who he has a speed advantage over he looks like a million dollars.. a slick boxer type like Floyd will cause him hell throughout his career..

A fight vs Mora was always gonna be horrible when you consider Mora's style and that he has significant weight advantage over Mosley.. having said that i believe Mosley won the fight barely
      do you think mora is an elite boxer? also who do u thinki can mosley beat as of the moment?

just curious by the way.

Comment

Working...
      X