No announcement yet.

Putin B*tchslaps Misguided Journalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    you missed the point, well done. and i suppose the ethnic cleansing in Ukraine is putin's fault too, right?

your shirtless avatar of vitali makes this really ironic. i'm only a fan of roy.
    This tells me everything I need to know about where you get your news from. Enjoy Alex Jones, Russia Today, and YouTube videos of the Reptilians, Illuminati and the ufo's while you're still under 20 years old, because after that you're brain will hopefully start to mature a little bit and you'll start weaning yourself off ridiculous nonsense that i just mentioned.

And yes the whole war in Ukraine is Putins fault, and anyone with half a brain agrees with this assessment, that is unless you're Russian, then the war in Ukraine is America's fault.
    Last edited by Enayze; 09-29-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Putin is one of the only ones out there with balls. He's set on actually destroying Isis unlike those other corrupt excuses for 'leaders'. Just LOL @ the US being pissed at him for that, words can't describe how pathetic they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        This tells me everything I need to know about where you get your news from. Enjoy Alex Jones, Russia Today, and YouTube videos of the Reptilians, Illuminati and the ufo's while you're still under 20 years old, because after that you're brain will hopefully start to mature a little bit and you'll start weaning yourself off ridiculous nonsense that i just mentioned.

And yes the whole war in Ukraine is Putins fault, and anyone with half a brain agrees with this assessment, that is unless you're Russian, then the war in Ukraine is America's fault.
        amusing how you automatically associate UFOs and illuminati to someone who doesn't share your western Ukraine point of view. you're such a bitter idiot.

yanukovych was a son of a b*tch but that doesn't excuse you from shooting and bombing your own people in the name of "democracy" and "westernism". America is famous around the world for exporting war and destabilization, Russians don't have to tell you that.
        Last edited by John Barron; 09-29-2015, 05:39 PM.

Comment

no teleprompter needed, straight from the heart.

Who cares what Phil Collins thinks?

Comment

amusing how you automatically associate UFOs and illuminati to someone who doesn't share your western Ukraine point of view. you're such a bitter idiot.
            Western Ukraine point of view? Lay off the Alex Jones and New World Order nonsense, I almost guarantee you're one of the buffoons that subscribes to it, based on your stupid posts about Ukraine and admiration of Putin. And PS I am American, living in a country that is light years ahead of both Russia and Ukraine, I have nothing to be bitter about.

yanukovych was a son of a b*tch but that doesn't excuse you from shooting and bombing your own people in the name of "democracy" and "westernism". America is famous around the world for exporting war and destabilization, Russians don't have to tell you that.
            Did you read this story right after you finished your Alex Jones article on how the government is poisoning our water and releasing chem trails?

Comment

Western Ukraine point of view? Lay off the Alex Jones and New World Order nonsense, I almost guarantee you're one of the buffoons that subscribes to it, based on your stupid posts about Ukraine and admiration of Putin. And PS I am American, living in a country that is light years ahead of both Russia and Ukraine, I have nothing to be bitter about.

Did you read this story right after you finished your Alex Jones article on how the government is poisoning our water and releasing chem trails?
              "blah blah alex jones"

putin has your panties in a bunch.

And PS I am American, living in a country that is light years ahead of both Russia and Ukraine, I have nothing to be bitter about.
              and lol at this part. either you have Ukrainian heritage or you simply want to be wlad's cum sock. this is comically obvious to anyone who takes a quick glance at your threads/posts.
              Last edited by John Barron; 10-01-2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

"blah blah alex jones"

putin has your panties in a bunch.

and lol at this part. either you have Ukrainian heritage or you simply want to be wlad's cum sock. this is comically obvious to anyone who takes a quick glance at your threads/posts.

Let me ask you something, how does it feel being a Russian, and supporting your home country from another more civilized and developed nation in the West?

And what makes you think I dont have Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Georgian, or Polish heritage? All those places hate Russia equally.

Comment

Putin talks to his people like he's talking to a room of serious adults.

Our presidents smile and use very simple wording to prevent the juvenile tabloid media from misquoting them and ruining them. Brief, grinning, ******-level answers then formalities and applause.

The contrast is quite dramatic.

Comment

Working...
                  X