Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Guillermo Rigondeaux's real age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He starred in the Recent film 'Noah' as Methuselah, Noah's Grandfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      Fixed it for ya.

Seriously though TS - wtf?

He was born in 1980 and (as far as I've been able to establish) won his first Olympic Gold on the day of his 20th birthday (Sept 30th - not a bad birthday present I guess) - unless you've got wind of some kinda bizarre conspiracy to conceal his true age I can't really see why you'd question this.

athletes from that part of the world do fabricate their ages in baseball. you look like a better prospect if you're smashing homers and they think you're 16, when in reality you're 19. it's the same if you're whipping ass in boxing matches.

fausto carmona is probably the best example. he stole somebody's identity to get a visa, and claimed to be three years younger. his real name is roberto hernandez.

albert pujols, david ortiz, yasiel puig [a cuban, IIRC,] are all suspected of being older than they let on. hell, even A rod comes under scrutiny for it.

Comment

i think rigondeaux is in his mid 30's. i'd guess 33-35.

his listed age is 33, and his birthday is in september.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
          Gods don't have age.
          nice lol......

Comment

Shiiii that mofo is atleast 40!

Comment

"Guilllermo Rigondeaux is 137 years old!"

Comment

he is only 12 old years, hypergonadism... Its also explains his height.
                Last edited by From Russia; 07-07-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  athletes from that part of the world do fabricate their ages in baseball. you look like a better prospect if you're smashing homers and they think you're 16, when in reality you're 19. it's the same if you're whipping ass in boxing matches.
                  Yup i get that part, but would it makes sense for a boxer that turns pro at 29? I mean 33 or 29 who gives a sh/t? Also if he would be really that much older he definatly would had winning medals at major tournaments before 2000.

Just for the sake of doubt, if he is really older, then even more respect cause he still moves like a cat, got stamina for days and that all besides smoking like a chimney

Comment

Rigondeaux turned 2014 seven months ago bro.

Comment

he's a vampire fairy hybrid.

where do you think true blood gets their material from?

id red k the the TS too for his username but i shat my load for the day.

smdh.

Comment

Working...
                      X