No announcement yet.

Instead of life in prison and the death sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    They should tie the criminals up and let them get ass raped on national tv. I bet the crime rate goes down
    Already like that in prison, you just want to watch it on tv now?

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i think we should strap bombs on em and use them as weapons in the middle east
    Not bad!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They should tie the criminals up and let them get ass raped on national tv. I bet the crime rate goes down
      If you want to watch gay sex you could try the internet.

Comment

I wouldn't buy the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          I wouldn't buy the PPV.
          Your avi and user title just cracked me up

Comment

Hopefully not burning them alive.

These two men were burned alive for stealing a bag of potatoes (WARNING - shocking video):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c5f_1309711220

Comment

I bet you will think that lol, didnt you admit to raping men before?

so of course that will be your preferred method.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post

These two men were burned alive for stealing a bag of potatoes (WARNING - shocking video):

Holy crap! That was ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post

Kenya is a 3rd world country, nothing out of the ordinary here.

The crime certainly doesn't fit the punishment though.

Comment

I just saw "Witches burned alive in Kenya" on that same website Tunney posted. Man, if you are born in one of those poor African countries you are pretty much born in hell. That culture is as close to hell as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      I know! That sh it works. Imagine putting it on national TV. All these copycat shoot up the school and mall guys would think twice. "That ain't the type of famous I want to be"
                      The problem is assuming the people committing these crimes are logical, mentally sound people. A deterrent like the death penalty or the even more absurd stupid suggestion Larry made doesn't work on people who are sociopaths, otherwise they wouldn't be sociopaths.

It also wouldn't work for crimes committed impulsively, because they are inherently impulsive. Assuming this sort of punishment is only given out for the worst of the worst crimes.

If this punishment was applied to lesser charges then yes, numbers of those crimes would likely go down. But in the case of serial killers, mass murderers and pedophiles etc. they clearly aren't logical thinkers who is to say a deterrent would have any effect at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X