No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Has Serious Doubts That Gamboa is Serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    True, but he is at the point now where he can be considered an "attraction" his fight attendance is comparable to Floyd when he was 23. Floyd had fought better opposition and was more accomplished though, Broner will probably make it to the 5-8 million dollar payday range but I don't see him making Mayweather money..
    That aint saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
      That aint saying much.
      He is 23 years old making a little over a million dollars per fight at this point that's definitely sayin somethin'

Comment

He is 23 years old making a little over a million dollars per fight at this point that's definitely sayin somethin'
        show me a link that says hes getting a mil now

Comment

This guy paraphrases Floyd in every interview. This is the first boxer I've ever seen who walks around everyday with another boxer's meat down his throat.

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
            show me a link that says hes getting a mil now
            Broner made around a million for the Demarco fight and will most likely be getting a million plus from here on..

Comment

not a chance gamboa fights adrien not a chance in hell. adrien broner is the truth.
              Last edited by Cinci Champ; 12-19-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I like Gamboa a lot, but he loses to Broner. Broner's size and skill set seems to be a bit too much for Gamboa to handle.

Comment

True, but he is at the point now where he can be considered an "attraction" his fight attendance is comparable to Floyd when he was 23. Floyd had fought better opposition and was more accomplished though, Broner will probably make it to the 5-8 million dollar payday range but I don't see him making Mayweather money..
                  I beg to differ. Pacquiao is one more lose from being done and Floyd is starting to slow down. If Broner keeps running his mouth and backing it up, he will be the next superstar fighter to supplant both of them.

Comment

Broner made around a million for the Demarco fight and will most likely be getting a million plus from here on..
                    ok where did you see that lol

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
                      ok where did you see that lol
                      Read it somewhere and can't find it now, but why would it come as a surprise to you anyway, especially when guys like Berto and Alexander have earned the same for less viewership? An even If he did earn a million after he pays dues and taxes it's not like it's what he's going home with in the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X