Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Rap Superstar Mr Capone E Goes In DEEP On Katt Williams Chicano Diss!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    Capone E is ethnically Pakistani. Wish he wouldnt embarrass the community the way he does.

Comment

this joker isn't representing no 'real' chicanos anywhere. this guy's a fraud; and plus, i hear he got put on the set when he was like 28 years old.Lmao he's garbage, just like the rest of those sorry ass chicano rappers. as a mexican, i cringe when i hear that garbage ass rap. if you're going to make rap music, cool, but don't make ****ty ass songs and then act like it's something set apart by calling it 'chicano rap', because the only thing that sets apart chicano rap from the rest of rap is how whack it is; so when people hear 'chicano rap', they laugh, and say 'oh, that whack ****'. trust me, everyone laughs at that ****, and we all know it's garbage. STOP CHICANO RAP AND JUST MAKE DECENT SOUNDING MUSIC AND CALL IT WHAT IT IS- RAP!

Comment

Originally posted by MOULINYAN KILLA View Post
        Can't wait till I get home and put this track in my ipod......Mr Capone E represents all the hardcore gangbangin' Chicanos runnin up in LA.....

I'm sure this track must make Ether, Hit em up, 300 bars, Takeover, Who shot ya look like bum ass tracks....

Capone E.....100% mexican...heard he's on tour right now and is in London and will be performing in Mexico City in 3 days...will be a soldout venue no doubt...
        PLEAS STOP GARBAGE ASS CHICANO RAP!!!

Comment

Working...
        X