Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think elite boxers are the most dedicated athletes in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think elite boxers are the most dedicated athletes in the world?

Depends on the boxer.

Comment

James Toney was super dedicated.....

Comment

Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
        How can you define dedication? All the top athletes in the world are as dedicated as can be. Imagine cyclist and other athletes.

I would say they are as dedicated as any other athlete

Comment

I think when an elite boxer is in training its arguable. I also think Boxers in general are the best athletic shape. However in a lot of other sports they only have a couple weeks off per year so in that sense they are the most dedicated as it is a full time job which affects their whole life for the over a decade usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
            James Toney was super dedicated.....
            Plus Arreola.....but boxing is the type of sport that athletism can push you real far like RJJ and Toney

Comment

If you want a serious thread put it in the Nutrition and training forum otherwise u get kids posting all sorts of silly comments.

Comment

Not always. When James Toney was at the top of his game he spent more time in the kitchen than in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
                  If you want a serious thread put it in the Nutrition and training forum otherwise u get kids posting all sorts of silly comments.
                  Because there are TONS of people over there and getting 1 comment a day is so exciting

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                    Plus Arreola.....but boxing is the type of sport that athletism can push you real far like RJJ and Toney
                    Exactly.

If you were born being super athletic (like RJJ) you can get pretty far without 110% dedication.

And I think Toney was super knowledgeable about the sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X