Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, could Mayweathers emotional/anger issues be related to roid rage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question, could Mayweathers emotional/anger issues be related to roid rage?

Or drug abuse (cocaine.. etc etc)???

No, seriously. Someone brought this interesting point up in another thread.

He's been accused of snapping at people in public, beating his wife and other women, he gets pissed and agitated anytime he's asked about Pacquiao or something he doesn't like and he almost choked his dad out on national tv and called him "fa*got" amongst other things... So could this behavior be the effects of abusing drugs?

As many of you know roids cause emotional instability and Mayweather has displayed this in public for years now.

Let's look at this case for example..:

^^ This is worrying and disturbing behavior, he has shown this kind of behavior in public through the years... only he controls himself a little bit when he's live and you can see he is wishing he could put his hands on the person on his eyes.

^ Here's another case where he just bursts out crying perhaps because of different reasons but the point I'm trying to make is that he has something emotionally wrong with him.

Look in this interview how how emotional state quickly changes when asked about the weight..

This is not appropriate or normal behavior, I truly believe something is up. What do you think?

I would really be interested in hearing everyone opinion and input on this situation.

Please only intelligent and mature discussion and analysis.
    Last edited by Explosions; 08-30-2011, 10:39 PM.

Yes, of course, Floyd is trying to have his fights with the most rigorous and accurate drug testing, yet he himself is on steroids. Brilliant theory there Einstein.

Comment

floyd whipped jmms ass and didnt even try. kick rocks

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Yes, of course, Floyd is trying to have his fights with the most rigorous and accurate drug testing, yet he himself is on steroids. Brilliant theory there Einstein.
        There are undetectable steroids Einstein..!! Not to mention an article came out on May citing that Floyd was paying money under the table to have his results clean.

Plus the USADA has been accused of being corrupt before:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/cycli...rs-usada_N.htm

Comment

Unstable person + roids = bomb waiting to explode

Comment

hell no, Floyds life has always been a mess. Dumb post

Comment

Roid rage...could also be 'little man' syndrome....Floyd is also tremendously insecure, why else would he surround himself with yes-men and keep telling everyone how great he is. Still won't man up and fight Pac, however.

Comment

Naw...its all in act. I just talked with Floyd after he dropped by to deliver the Lottery soda I bought online. I got a chance to talk with him a little about the Ortiz bout, but he had other orders to deliver so we didn't talk much. He was pretty mellow and chill dude so all the crap on tv was all an act.

Comment

OP UPDATED... Roid rage or just drug abuse??

Comment

Originally posted by badass ortiz
                    No,i think he's detoxing from cocaine abuse
                    Very good point and great post.

Now could anyone with knowledge on this particular drug provide information about its emotional effects and if these are similar to the ones displayed by Floyd Mayweather Jr??

Comment

Working...
                    X