Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the upsets recently i got Mosely to win!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the upsets recently i got Mosely to win!!!!

come on shane you can do this, just use a little movement and that will throw Pac will be completely off his gameplan.....

WAAAAAAR SHANE!!!!

hes got 4 rounds tops. after that hes f@cked.

Comment

You never know but i doubt it.

Comment

What are people basing Ortiz being an underdog on? I still don't get it.... If people use their eyes and watch boxing they will see that Berto is not the real deal and should not have been heavily favored. The only thing that scared me about Ortiz was his questionable heart and the will to keep fighting when it doesn't go his way.

I still bet on Ortiz to win.

I am betting on Shane Mosley to win as well. I think he is a better fighter than Pacquiao, although he is old. Prime Shane knocks him out. Old Shane may still knock him out.

Comment

I would agree if Manny wasn't on killer mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
            I would agree if Manny wasn't on killer mode.
            Manny is a good fighter but he is not as good as many people believe.

What people aren't realizing is that this aura of greatness was created by beating a zombie on Oscar and then claims of the greatest fighter today, Floyd Mayweather, ducking him.

Shane Mosley is the best fighter that Manny has taken on since he fought and lost to Juan Manuel Marquez. He knows this is his toughest opponent. While people are counting out Shane, Manny is having nightmares about fighting this guy, trust me....

Mosley is going to shock you all just wait and see... An "old" Mosley at that...

Comment

Mosley aint mexican so it aint happening, hes too old

Comment

mosley got the speed and the power and will remain dangerous through out the fight, but he is most dangerous in the early rounds.

pac better not play around with mosley

Comment

The result of Ortiz-Berto has ZERO effect on the outcome of Pacquiao-Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                  X