Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama declares France as the US's greatest ally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually he said "We don't have a stronger ally than France or Nicolas Sarkozy."

So I mean, you can take it the way you want. It could be that he thinks of France as good an ally as any other, for me it's just politician speak, nothing more.

Comment

Poor choice of words.

Britain will always be the USA's greatest ally.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        Poor choice of words.

Britain will always be the USA's greatest ally.

Yes they will but he technically didn't say France is our greatest ally....

Sometimes politicians speak and it means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Yes they will but he technically didn't say France is our greatest ally....

Sometimes politicians speak and it means nothing.
          True enough. And it's a great skill but that didn't sound nice to the Brits! lol

Comment

Originally posted by rgrchris View Post
            I think the French Foreign Legion may have done a few ops in and around Iraq, I'm not 100% sure on that though so don't quote me on it. Even if they have, they're not all French people so Obama's just being a complete idiot.

Britian are by far America's greatest ally, without Britian the US would be doing alot worse over in Afghan, and without the US us Brits would have alot more soldiers still alive. How many British soliders have the US killed in friendly fire? can't half tell the US military training is complete bollocks compared to British forces training.
            You dont know ***** about our training, so stop speculating bruh.

Comment

I think the French Foreign Legion may have done a few ops in and around Iraq, I'm not 100% sure on that though so don't quote me on it. Even if they have, they're not all French people so Obama's just being a complete idiot.

Britian are by far America's greatest ally, without Britian the US would be doing alot worse over in Afghan, and without the US us Brits would have alot more soldiers still alive. How many British soliders have the US killed in friendly fire? can't half tell the US military training is complete bollocks compared to British forces training.
              Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              You dont know ***** about our training, so stop speculating bruh.
              I love it when they just dismiss Navy Seals as if they are just a bunch of pu$$ies sucking on their thumbs....

It's funny to me.

Comment

****ing stupid **** but it doesn't shock me.. if it wasn't for the french England would still rule the USA

Comment

without the U.S you very well could be speaking German right now, how quick they forget...............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    without the U.S you very well could be speaking German right now, how quick they forget...............Rockin'
                    I actually hate when Americans say this...makes us look like idiots.

The Russians sacrificed more than any other country in the war and were the biggest reason the Germans were defeated.

Yes the U.S gave a lot of equipment and it's industrial might did a lot but it was many countries who helped defeat the Germans.

Comment

Obama is a fraud and a sad bigot.

He hates Brits because his grandad was a slave or something to the Brits.

Comment

Working...
                      X