Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has Vitali fought since coming back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prince of pot View Post
    Maybe haye, Povetkin lost to Klitcko, Chagaev caught a disease,and perez lost to Jennings. Arreola at least beat Mitchell who the WBC thought very highly of for the mando spot, so Arreola was justified and Stiverne was the true WBC HW champ. I don't see what the problem is?
    Dude.. I said at the time they fought for the VACANT BELT.

At that time, Pov hadn't fought Klit yet. Perez hadn't fought Jennings yet. and Mitchell... dude, mitchell was the american hype. Everyone is so eager to have an amreican champ that they will back anybody with a undefeated record.

Mitchell had a damn Lyle/Foreman type fight with Witherspoon and that pretty much summed up how good he was going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
      Dude.. I said at the time they fought for the VACANT BELT.

At that time, Pov hadn't fought Klit yet. Perez hadn't fought Jennings yet. and Mitchell... dude, mitchell was the american hype. Everyone is so eager to have an amreican champ that they will back anybody with a undefeated record.

Mitchell had a damn Lyle/Foreman type fight with Witherspoon and that pretty much summed up how good he was going to be.
      Povetkin was already pursuing klit being the WBA regular champ.. this is common Knowledge! Give credit where it is due!ANDDD NEWWW!!!and witherspoon was highly touted by every expert going into the Arreola fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by prince of pot View Post
        Povetkin was already pursuing klit being the WBA regular champ.. this is common Knowledge! Give credit where it is due!ANDDD NEWWW!!!
        Lmao.

I quit....

Wilder is the next kingpin of the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Lmao.

I quit....

Wilder is the next kingpin of the division.
          Until he is beat!!!! ANDD NEWW!!

Comment

Working...
          X