No announcement yet.

Rebels admit to using chemical weapons in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rebels admit to using chemical weapons in Syria

Looks like the Saudis provided the weapons to the rebels. A bitter blow for the US to go in on Syria now.

'Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press journalist Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.'

'“We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” one militant named ‘J’ told Gavlak.

His claims are echoed by another female fighter named ‘K’, who told Gavlak, “They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them. We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of an opposition rebel, also told Gavlak, “My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.” The father names the Saudi militant who provided the weapons as Abu Ayesha.'

http://beforeitsnews.com/middle-east...r-2453884.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/rebels-a...ns-attack.html

LOL beforeitsnews.com and prisonplanet.com

Comment

Killing innocent women and children with chemical bombs is immoral....

But killing them with drones and bombs is totally cool

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Comment

Dave Gavlak is an reporter for the AP mate and a fair few of other news outlets.

http://bigstory.ap.org/author/dale-gavlak

The Saudis are responsible.
          Last edited by Uturn; 08-30-2013, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Seems legit. :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
              Seems legit. :blow:
              Yeah cause the CNN and all other news channels are legit

Comment

Hmmmmm. Very interesting.

Comment

That's the sort of thing that I simply wouldn't find believable if it were reported by a dubious source.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    That's the sort of thing that I simply wouldn't find believable if it were reported by a dubious source.
                    Gavlak is a respected Middle-Eastern reporter in the Middle-East for 20 odd years. He's reported for the BBC, AP, NPR. He's a correspondent for Mint Press news.

You can bet the mainstream media will sweep this one under the carpet though. No one will talk about it. Its 'lies' and 'propaganda'.

Comment

Working...
                    X