No announcement yet.

God does not exist: true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I'm still waiting for you to make sense.
    9 or 21? Or is it 5.

Comment

I'm still waiting for you to make sense. Your posts read like Mike Tyson having a peyote dream.
      I bare witness there is only one God. Ah man, what! I will eat your childrens heart. I will fornicate with you *****. I am the best ever, I am vicious, I am Alexander, my style is ferocious, my defence is impregnable, Glory be to Allah.

Comment

• Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        I bare witness there is only one God. Ah man, what! I will eat your childrens heart. I will fornicate with you *****. I am the best ever, I am vicious, I am Alexander, my style is ferocious, my defence is impregnable, Glory be to Allah.
        You can't even spell Tyson's nonsense correctly.

Comment

You can't even spell Tyson's nonsense correctly.
          Sue me, I will break your nose in a shopping mall.

Comment

• Oink Oink, what apps are on your Nexus 7?

Comment

Oink Oink, what apps are on your Nexus 7?
              Judge Dredd vs Zombies. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                If you like an answer to that question look up original sin, and what makes you think anything God does is random.
                Riiiiight. The talking snake told Eve to eat an apple. So that is why God kills children?

Complete nonsense that your reading comprehension is so poor to think that is what I am assuming.
                You quite clearly stated that you believe the rise in earthquakes, (you cited Indonesia and Japan), are due to the worlds sins and named Hitler, Stalin and Mao.
                If you like, i can make a list of quotes that follow your argument for you to see.

It is both, not really that hard to understand, or I guess by your standards it is.
                i.e you cannot explain your own position.

Just explain to me how on one hand the evidence for God is obvious because its all around us. Yet on the other hand the evidence for God is in incredibly complex science that so far isnt fully understood.

Are you saying that evidence for God is in what we dont understand? i.e. God of the gaps?
                You originally said the evidence for God is so obvious, people are being wilfully ignorant to ignore it. Really? They are wilfully ignorant by not studying science so complex even the leading scientists dont yet understand it?

I really do not know what you are spewing here?
                Then you shouldnt be accusing anyone of lacking comprehension skills. That would be hypocritical of you wouldnt it.

The comparison was between God creating the universe and being ignored credit after people discover how he did it, to it being similar to Bill gates creating microsoft and being ignored credit after others discovered how he did it. With the bottom line being that just because you find out by what means God created something does not mean he now automatically does not get credit. I hope what I wrote was not too difficult for you to grasp.
                Il explain why its a 'lame comparison'.
                Evidence for the existence of God is the universe. Correct?
                Evidence for the existence of Bill Gates is Microsoft?? Obviously not.

btw, its not that your post was too difficult to grasp, it simply doesnt make any sense. (the underlined)
                Il explain why;
                If we first thought an event was caused by a supernatural entity, but then found out a natural cause, we cannot still give credit to the supernatural entity.

Many of the biblical stories are have been verified and the bible has absolutely been translated in just about every single language, and has reached more regions of the world than any other document ever created. Many versions yes, with no personal interpretations, just dumbed down so people like yourself can understand it.
                The Bible to date has been translated in its entirety into less than 2000 of the world’s estimated 6,900 languages.
                And talk about being wilfully ignorant...almost everyone interprets different passages differently. Even people on these boards disagree with many parts of the bible.
                How exactly can you verify the talking snake story? Id say, if god is killing children because Eve ate an apple, it is quite important to verify if the story is true or not.

What a care taker of children I bet you are. Let me guess you are pro life right? Give me a break, hypocrites like you want to make themselves out to be some self righteous people with this upstanding morality that you present, but in reality you are an evil person and believe me the sick thoughts and all your evil deeds are recorded every single day.
                lol. Wow. Personal attacks and a total straw man argument.
                "Judge not lest ye be judged". So who is the hypocrite now? lol
                Last edited by Mud; 02-03-2013, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• i don't know if u guys know the story of the girl raped in the bus in india

well here's what happened on the case

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/five-accuse...152615695.html

Comment

Judge Dredd vs Zombies. That is all.
                    After a few weeks with it, what is your opinion? I find that I only use my Nexus 7 if my phone is low on battery.

Comment

After a few weeks with it, what is your opinion? I find that I only use my Nexus 7 if my phone is low on battery.
                      I like it. It's more portable than my laptop so I use it for Netflix and reading cracked more than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X