she is married to an chinese guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• she is married to an chinese guy

he's a spine surgeon doctor..

just wanna give an Asian brothra props..hands down..what a doctor degree can do..ahaha
    Last edited by BALLISTIC; 12-17-2011, 09:52 AM.

High paying job could get you an attractive beezy, who would have guessed?

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      High paying job could get you an attractive beezy, who would have guessed?
      damm im no doctor just a bachelor

Comment

I wonder how he copes with his wife living that kind of life

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          I wonder how he copes with his wife living that kind of life

she deleted her old nude page..but cant do nothing about others on websites..as of now shes just a makeup artist and so...she quit posing nude..

just like crissy moran she quit doing **** but cant do nothing about the ones still up..

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
            she deleted her old nude page..but cant do nothing about others on websites..as of now shes just a makeup artist and so...she quit posing nude..

just like crissy moran she quit doing **** but cant do nothing about the ones still up..
            OFFICIAL SITE FOR FITNESS MODEL, MOM, AUTHOR, AND ENTREPRENEUR ~ DIVINI RAE

Yeah, I can see a former **** model turned make-up artist and a Spine Surgeon as a happy couple. At least for him, in spite of the breast augmentations, she has a hell of a body -- made for humpin.

That's also the curse of posting nudies on the www, once its out there, its out there for good.:wank:
            Last edited by arraamis; 12-17-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              OFFICIAL SITE FOR FITNESS MODEL, MOM, AUTHOR, AND ENTREPRENEUR ~ DIVINI RAE

Yeah, I can see a former **** model turned make-up artist and a Spine Surgeon as a happy couple. At least for him, in spite of the breast augmentations, she has a hell of a body -- made for humpin.

That's also the curse of posting nudies on the www, once its out there, its out there for good.:wank:
              hes probably feeling good cuz...1000000 mofof whacking off to his wife..her vids on sp.ankwire.com is banging..lol

Comment

****...if i was a doctor, id go for a equally attractive b1tch but a decent woman...not a damn **** star...the doctor was dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  ****...if i was a doctor, id go for a equally attractive b1tch but a decent woman...not a damn **** star...the doctor was dumb...
                  shes a extreme nude models..not an **** star...either way i would go for an reg woman

Comment

Hope he got that prenup or a couple years down the road he might be regretting it.

Comment

Working...
                    X