No announcement yet.

Who's airing Judah vs Mabuza?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
    Assuming ESPN wanted to buy it. Maybe they wouldn't think it would be worth the controls ESPN has over you. It's hard to say

I don't view it as swindling either. Boxing is a hobby for me. Instead of spending money fixing cars, racing bikes, playing video games, etc I watch boxing. It's expensive but not that expensive. I don't spend over $1000 a year on it.
    If ESPN bought Judah vs. Edwin Vazquez, they buy a title fight with him and Mabuza.

Buy the way, it's your money, you've earned it, you spend it however you like. I'm just giving my perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
      No, it would be on ESPN. If they knew that instead of getting 10K buys @ $30, they would get 500 buys, they would take the money presented by ESPN instead of trying to swindle common folk like yourself.
      Quit giving him sht guys like him are the reason there are streams for us who cannot afford a particular fight.Thanks Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Quit giving him sht guys like him are the reason there are streams for us who cannot afford a particular fight.Thanks Kevin
        I'm talking about cable TV; ESPN. You're talking about crappy streams.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          lol, no problem. Like I've said before. Watching boxing is my hobby. I spend money on it. I like quality versions on my tv not streams when it's a US fight in HD.

Comment

UStream is selling the PPV online

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
              UStream is selling the PPV online
              And it's only $5 if you don't live in the US, Canada or US Territories.

People overseas should check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                And it's only $5 if you don't live in the US, Canada or US Territories.

People overseas should check it out.
                That is a damn good deal, what time does that fight start?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  That is a damn good deal, what time does that fight start?
                  PPV starts in 55 minutes. It's $30 though if you live in the US (and by judging your location it's $30 for you).

Comment

Working...
                  X