No announcement yet.

Mundine fighting at 154 in June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
    Wrong. To be an educated boxing fan you've really got to do the research yourself. Read fighter bios on wikipedia, watch fights on youtube and download fights we don't get to see here, plus watch foxtel and buy PPVs. I'm an educated fan but by no means a professor of the sport. Being a boxing fan really is a life long learning curve. Boxing has a cast of thousands and they're all unique in their own way. Learning what makes them so is the great allure of the sport.
    I know dude, I've been doing that a long time, I was being stupid with that other comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      I'm no longer calling for Anthony to fight top opposition because to be honest I don't think he can hang with any of the decent fighters going round. He is pretty much past it, and is just trying to milk it from this point on. I really don't think he has much of an option.
      Yeah he's looking worse after every single fight.. So instead of stepping up and getting knocked out by top opposition he's carreer will probably be ended by some bum, which is exactly what the fraud deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sal99BRTOAg&feature=fvsr

Take a look at the attached skyler....he also won a few fights as well
        Not intrested mate. Maybe next time when I'm having trouble sleeping.

Comment

Working...
        X