Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs is the modern day Gerald McClellan & Julian Jackson. Will stop GGG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG fights defensively responsibly with guys he knows can hurt him. See the Lemieux and Curtis Stevens fights. When he knows guys can't hurt him, like Brook or Monroe, he doesn't mind taking their punches to get in his. So I think his defense is a little underrated because he trusts his chin so much against most guys.

Jacobs will be his best opponent though and it will be a very entertaining fight. Hope it happens soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Pirog pretended to be paralyzed to avoid the rematch. Jacobs faked having cancer because everyone was scared to death of fighting him.
      pretended to be paralyzed

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Jacobs hits harder than a 1970's George Foreman. He's gonna hit GGG so hard that he gets sent backwards in time to around the point where GGG is a child. Present GGG will tell past child GGG to take up goat herding instead of boxing.
        Youre Derranged.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          If one of them got stopped after getting wobbled.
          Lol @ wobbled

No one likes seeing someone dying or seriously injured in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Lol @ wobbled

No one likes seeing someone dying or seriously injured in the ring
            Because Quillin was going to die after 1:30 seconds of jacobs flurrying. LOL!

Comment

Because Quillin was going to die after 1:30 seconds of jacobs flurrying. LOL!
              I didn't know it had to be time specific to kill a man. Thanks for the brilliant enlightenment.

So tell me, how long does it take to kill or seriously hurt a man? Is it 15 seconds, 1 minute, 10 minutes, 30 minutes? Please enlighten the forum with your expertise on specifically how long it takes to kill or seriously hurt a man and put him down face first unconscious?

Comment

I didn't know it had to be time specific to kill a man. Thanks for the brilliant enlightenment.

So tell me, how long does it take to kill or seriously hurt a man? Is it 15 seconds, 1 minute, 10 minutes, 30 minutes? Please enlighten the forum with your expertise on specifically how long it takes to kill or seriously hurt a man and put him down face first unconscious?
                Well since its obviously so easy for Jacobs to kill someone, they should implement a new rule in boxing that Jacobs wins by TKO after the first punch he lands.

You know, so he doesn't kill anyone.

Comment

Well since its obviously so easy for Jacobs to kill someone, they should implement a new rule in boxing that Jacobs wins by TKO after the first punch he lands.

You know, so he doesn't kill anyone.
                  Or how about just stop the fight when they see the other guy is in trouble or will be hurt like they've done for his last 12 fights. I think they're doing a great job on stopping the fights on time. Makes sense to me.

Comment

GGG has never faced someone of Jacobs caliber that has all the tools, power and threats of Jacobs. I'm salivating thinking about it.

Who has GGG fought with the power, speed and boxing ability of Daniel Jacobs? Jacobs is like Willie Monroe but with mutant-esque power compared to Monroe.

If Golovkin drops his hands and lets Jacobs hit him like he let Monroe and Wade hit him, it's over. You know this. In the same breath, he can't afford to try and outbox Jacobs like he did DL. Yes, that statement is subjective, but I'm going purely off the eye test here.
                    While I agree that Jacobs will be GGG's toughest opponent, who has Jacobs actually faced?

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
                      While I agree that Jacobs will be GGG's toughest opponent, who has Jacobs actually faced?
                      Quillin, Mora, Ishe Smith, Truax, Fletcher.

Quillin is obviously his biggest win.

Mora has a better resume than someone like Andy Lee, I'd say.

Ishe Smith is a former world champion. He's descent.

Truax was a solid opponent, having only lost to Jermaine Taylor in a fight he dropped Taylor hard; overall, he's nothing special.

Fletcher was a pretty good amateur having defeated Adonis Stevenson and coming off a win over Max Bursak. He too was nothing special as a pro.

Overall, Jacobs has a descent resume, not the most stellar; but he does have the single best win in the division with a win over Quillin.

Comment

Working...
                      X