• 8-4 Chocolatico

Comment

• lmao Knew it

Comment

• Robbery....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          You think so? Fight looks wild man, idk, what if it's scored a draw
          I meant in terms of actually getting the decision! Dont see it happening.

Comment

• Wow................crazy outcome......HBO MUST BE PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

***OH ****, I thought they were giving it to Cuadras. Those scores were too wide though. It made sense because Lederman made sure to go out of his way to say that 2 of the judges had little experience in title fights. I had this a draw.
            Last edited by mathed; 09-10-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              8-4 Roman here.
              Didn't see that coming

Comment

• If Cuadras fights the entire fight like he did the 11th it would haven been much closer.

Comment

• roman looks asian god damn

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Makes History, Decision Cuadras For WBC Title

The Forum, Los Angeles, California - In a battle for the WBC super flyweight world title, Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez (44-0, 37KOs) made history by becoming the first fighter in the history of Nicaragua to capture four titles in four weight divisions with a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Carlos 'Principe' Cuadras (34-1-1, 26KOs). The scores were 117-111, 116-111 and 115-113.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Bull****. Rematch with better judges who know what the **** they're watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X