Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Porter, Maidana or Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see him fight Maidana. Maidana is the highest ranked of the three and he is the best of the three. He would be Thurman's hardest fight of the three and has a decent chance to beat Thurman. Porter would be a reasonable opponent but Thurman should beat him much easier than he could beat Maidana. Alexander would be a waste of time for Thurman. What would it prove for him to beat a guy who lost every round to Khan in his last fight?

Comment

I want to see Thurman fight Maidana first, then Porter second. I've been wanting to see Thurman fight Maidana for a while now.

I want to see Porter take on another big name at welterweight (like either Khan or Bradley), then a match with Thurman would be even more interesting and exciting.

A fight with Alexander is really pointless at this moment. After losing to both Porter and Khan within a year, Devon is going to have to prove his relevance first before he deserves his shot at Thurman or any of the top names at welterweight.

Comment

Working...
      X