Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best ending for a cheat I've ever seen..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    So throwing a combo followed by an intentional butt is legal in the sport of boxing??An intentional foul is cheating imo..Dude loaded up a head butt,where I'm from that's cheating and dirty as fucck...I really appreciated what Floyd did to him next..Showed him how it's done,and finished his clown azz off..
    Wow man, you were seriously hurt that your boy Floyd got a fat lip. This is one emotional thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

My reaction when Floyd KOed Ortiz. It was priceless and the fact that people complain has me somewhat confused. One day fans hate to see a drawn out mundane fight but when the unexpected occurs they complain.

The end of the day Floyd displayed what a lot of boxing fans complain is missing nowadays, a killer instinct amongst fighters.
      My whole house let a big OHHHH *****!!!!!!!I for one did not feel cheated at all...TBH I felt happy that a guy who tried to do some foul ***** got his...

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Deer View Post
        Wow man, you were seriously hurt that your boy Floyd got a fat lip. This is one emotional thread.

Funny thing is,Floyd is not my boy and is not one of my fav fighters..But ya response to the thread let's everyone know your a hating azz clown who does not like Floyd for whatever dumbazz reason...

Comment

last year called

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            last year called
            Ali Frazier was how many yrs ago??Guess we should stop talking about that as well...I like the history of boxing...

Comment

I would say the best ending for a cheat has to be a smiling Margarito almost losing his eye to Cotto, while getting punched in his face almost at Cottos will, then retiring.....priceless!

Comment

Ali Frazier was how many yrs ago??Guess we should stop talking about that as well...I like the history of boxing...
                That was one if not the most important matches of all times, up there with Johnson Burns, Louis Schmeling etc Floyd Ortiz was just Floyd sucker punching a mental midget. Not comparable bro.

I know what you're saying but still it's just a random thing to bring up

Comment

Funny thing is,Floyd is not my boy and is not one of my fav fighters..But ya response to the thread let's everyone know your a hating azz clown who does not like Floyd for whatever dumbazz reason...
                  Nope, I don't like him, and my god why would someone not like Floyd.

Comment

yes, what ortiz did was bad and was wrong for whatever reasons, but he cannot be leveled to those who used PEDS or WRAPS.. what Floyd did was unclassy either and not something to be proud, yes you can use the protect at all times reason, but what he did made him less human, you definitely can't use it against him, but that was really something not to be proud of. Maidana and Josesito broke ortiz to pieces and Floyd, who considers himself an all time best, needs to do this to KO ortiz? why not keep it clean and rise above? as the saying goes two wrongs doesnt make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      That was one if not the most important matches of all times, up there with Johnson Burns, Louis Schmeling etc Floyd Ortiz was just Floyd sucker punching a mental midget. Not comparable bro.

I know what you're saying but still it's just a random thing to bring up

true story

Comment

Working...
                      X