Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Now We Know How Peterson Survived My Punches!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    This whole Khan thing smells kinda fishy. I'm starting to think Khan himself is on steroids, no way he would of been able to take Malignaggi's punches in thier fight. I mean did you see how Paulie almost killed Senchenko in the ring!? Khan has probably cycled off the PEDs by now but he should be in question too. Nobody can survive shots from The Magic Man and live to tell about it...Nobody!!
    The same 5hit's been on mind ever since the Senchenko fight something doesn’t add up here. It's looking like Senchenko will never be able to go for a slash unattended after the systematic beat down Paulie gave him.

No reasonable man can think Khan could take those bombs from Paulie without being on PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
      Amir Khan is a kewl dude so what you talkin bout? is it because he's Pakistani? you racist prick!!
      What the hell are you on about? what has his ethnicity got to do with anything? it's the way he overrates himself, and then moans like a ***** when things don't go his way...what an embarrassing post...

Comment

• Bradley would have murked Khan, you don't hear him crying about stuff now do you? That's because he is a winner and winners just win, that's what they do.

Lets see how much of a winner Bradley is after the pac fight i have a feeling you will be eating those words.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
          the olympic silver medalist can speak his mind how ever the fucc he wants to so all you can do is sit back shut up and absorb!
          Silver medalist. Fitting.

Comment

• I dont think people dislike khan because he's pakistani, i think they dislike him because hes punani....

Comment

• Cant believe the people in here *****ing about Khan being pissed off. Put yourself in his shoes for fox sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treaxey View Post
                What the hell are you on about? what has his ethnicity got to do with anything? it's the way he overrates himself, and then moans like a ***** when things don't go his way...what an embarrassing post...
                its called confidence bro.. get some! what, is Khan suppose to think low of himself? is he suppose to think he's not good enough? where the **** are you from loserville? ARE YOU EVEN AN ATHLETE?

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by Thomas!! View Post
                  incorrect. Testosterone IS a steroid.

False, it's something your body produces naturally especially in pellet form it's timed release 2 mg mean dick cause it take over two months to fully kick in cause it releases at a very slow rate...either way it's banned and punishable , but it's certainly not a difference maker..now mid this was stacked with something else then it's a huge difference...but can't honestly see this being the reason why he won, everyone has their opinion ..

Comment

• The thread title's misleading for starters. BPP's good at stirring unecessary
                    shit up.

Comment

• Originally posted by reeflegend View Post
                      False, it's something your body produces naturally especially in pellet form it's timed release 2 mg mean dick cause it take over two months to fully kick in cause it releases at a very slow rate...either way it's banned and punishable , but it's certainly not a difference maker..now mid this was stacked with something else then it's a huge difference...but can't honestly see this being the reason why he won, everyone has their opinion ..
                      No true.

Testosterone is an ANABOLIC STEROID by definition. it's a fact.

Look it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X