No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Igarashi-Yaegashi/Yamanaka-Tunacao: Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Igarashi-Yaegashi/Yamanaka-Tunacao: Report Card

by Cliff Rold - While most US fights fans are readying themselves for work or school in the wee hours of dreaded Monday morning, a stellar fight card will likely be in full gear on the other side of the pacific.

The two best fights on the card will see the lineal Flyweight crown on the line and the Bantamweight belt of one of the best in the world at 118 lbs. They will be challenged by men who held titles two classes below and who appear to be live threats to upend their reigns. It’s hard not to root for Yaegashi here. Despite a badly damaged eye, he made it razor close and fell just short in his 105 lb. unification clash with Kazuto Ioka last year. Combined with winning the 2011 BoxingScene and ESPN Fight of the Year versus Porpramook, Yaegashi is as hardcore friendly as it gets. [Click Here To Read More]

i somewhat agree with the grading, but I 100% agree with the picks. I hope Yaegashi can win though. Dude is the definition of warrior.

Comment

I read something about this being on Youtube live?

Comment

Yamanaka looks a very good fighter he should win tomorrow but Tuncao is still dangerous after that with Santa Cruz gone all there is at bantam is Moreno and even though that is top notch fight the location might kill it

Comment

At what time will this fight air?

Comment

Originally posted by Granite View Post
            At what time will this fight air?
            I want to know that too really good card.

I found a page saying 20:21/8:21 for the main event Yamanaka-Tunacao local time from Teiken's page can't read Japanese but that's what it said translated from google.
            http://www.teiken.com/news/index.html

So I live in the West Coast and Tokyo is 16 hours ahead that means 4:21 a.m. PST 7:21 a.m. EST approx.

Can you usually find streams of Japanese fights live?

Comment

If Igarashi wins how bout an Estrada bout in a future Macua date to determine Undisputed King of the Flies, more likely a Viloria rematch but that'd be nice.

Yaegashi is a fun guy to watch and certianly has a chance

Comment

Originally posted by TheGunslinger View Post
                I want to know that too really good card.

I found a page saying 20:21/8:21 for the main event Yamanaka-Tunacao local time from Teiken's page can't read Japanese but that's what it said translated from google.
                http://www.teiken.com/news/index.html

So I live in the West Coast and Tokyo is 16 hours ahead that means 4:21 a.m. PST 7:21 a.m. EST approx.

Can you usually find streams of Japanese fights live?
                Usually not.

Comment

I hope Malcolm can do a Penalosa, almost same situation or opportunity...

Comment

Working...
                  X