Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I'd might put you on my ignore list.

If I understood one cotton picking fucking word you were trying to type.

"I like lake. Bears in the winter eat squares it does triangle the mouth."
    ha-ha-ha , comic

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
      ha-ha-ha , comic
      Thank you. I'll be here all week. Enjoy the lobster bisque.

Comment

I'd might put you on my ignore list.

If I understood one cotton picking fucking word you were trying to type.

Cars burn nice. Cuba looks smell card games on the beach in Oakland in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
          Danny Gunz
          Rapid Counter
          Russian Crushin
          Squealpiggy
          Talip bin osman

This is my list. All of them in ignore list. it appears that this list will increase.
          Those are all good posters. I could see how you'd disagree with some of them but how the hell could you call Talip a bad poster? He never has a bad word to say about anyone. Piggy and Russian will tell you to eat a dick but I've never seen Talip insult anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

Cars burn nice. Cuba looks smell card games on the beach in Oakland in September.
            hahahahha stupid

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

I'm still not convinced by the way guys. We all spellings like this if wanting acting ******s no? Trollus Maximus?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Those are all good posters. I could see how you'd disagree with some of them but how the hell could you call Talip a bad poster? He never has a bad word to say about anyone. Piggy and Russian will tell you to eat a dick but I've never seen Talip insult anyone.
                They exceeded the limit. I dont have to endure this.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                  I'm still not convinced by the way guys. We all spellings like this if wanting acting ******s no? Trollus Maximus?
                  He's definitely a troll, sometimes you can see his english get real good for a second, then it's like he doesn't understand the language.

Man, trolling is weird to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    He's definitely a troll, sometimes you can see his english get real good for a second, then it's like he doesn't understand the language.

"She" doesn't have to "endure" this
                    Last edited by chav; 02-01-2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

I'm using dictionary stupid. Sometimes I use wrong words. do you think I'm a human being unnecessary worthless like you. Drunk man sitting at the computer all day long, pot bellied , bald , ugly american .

Comment

Working...
                      X