No announcement yet.

Austin "No Doubt" Trout... The Next Jr. Middleweight Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved
    I doubt Austion will Catch the Walleye of any Big Fish in the game, he might have to Salmon his way up the stream and hook up some bait for him to get any bites. Lets see him in some Tuna'p fights first.
    Dude... What The fk... This **** is hilarious...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      Man all you do is hate get the **** out of here!
      I praise Garcia and his father(who is one funny mofo). Gosh I'm such a hater huh?!?

Comment

Always good to see some fresh faces getting a shot anyway.

Comment

I think Trout will beat Cotto and I will bet $100 that he wins. If he beats Cotto everyone will know who he is. Trout is very good but I think there are guys at 154 that might beat him. I just don't think Cotto is one of them.

Comment

No......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              No......
              Who you think wins this fight Maniac?

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                Austin Trout is good, But Cotto is a Special fighter.There was a round in the May vs Cotto fight, were cotto OUT-BOXED FLOYD, Austin Trout looks good but Southpaws are open for Left hooks to the body and well you know....
                I think Lara is superior to Trout and I'd Pick Cotto over him too.
                Many will end up winning big, betting on "No Doubt"

His southpaw slick style and his footwork will give nightmares to Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  Who you think wins this fight Maniac?
                  Cotto beats him convincingly... Only fighter i'd favor over Cotto @ 154 is Mayweather. Canelo could beat him ... but I wouldn't expect him to be the favorite

Comment

Trout has to win convincingly, the close rounds are going to Cotto. If Trout can work his jab and just step around Cotto, and if Cotto isn't fast enough to catch Trout, I can easily envision Trout taking a competitive UD. If Cotto can grind and wear Trout down throughout thought, and we don't know about Trout's chin all that much, I can see Cotto breaking him down and stopping him or winning a close UD. This will be a good fight.

I still say aside from Floyd, who's really a WW anyway, Lara is the best SWW in the world I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X