I Always said there is no Hell, we live in it...Judgment day is not
    to far away...
    Este wey...

Comment

Some ****ed up ish, man.

Comment

Crazy thing is I'm leaving to Mexico this month. Going to watch my self

Comment

the sad thing is they do this to random people that work hard for their money..............

Comment

These ****en people do not represent Mexican people.. I am so proud to be Mexican, i dont care what is going on over there.. What I question is why Mexico has become the attention of the media.. ****t like this happens in all parts of the world. Here in the USA it happens all the time, But you are not going to see the US media showing graphic videos of that. Come on people, the Italian mob in this country has been killing and terrorizing for over a hundred years, they invented cutting up people and putting them in bags and throwing them in the ocean. This country is the most violent country in the world but it seems that some people with power got the idea of using Mexico in a negative propaganda.. They want to blame Mexico and Mexicans for everything. Here they balme Mexican immigrants as scape goats for the current economic recession and politicians attack us for political purposes. All this hate for Mexicans has to end!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I Always said there is no Hell, we live in it...Judgment day is not
              to far away...

Worse things have happened in the history of the world, you should read more and educate yourself about other world events that make what's happening in Mexico look like nothing.

Humans are greedy and lust for power, that will never change unless we change it ourselves and educate people.

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              hopefully the mayans were right
              They were wrong, they just found another older calendar in Mexico that basically shows that everything these conspiracy theorists were completely wrong.

Comment

tienen razon hay cosas mas peor que pasan en otros paises, lo que me cai en la punta de la riata es porque quieren darnos la de malos a nosotros lox mex?

Comment

What happens in the video, I won't watch that **** someone tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    What happens in the video, I won't watch that **** someone tell me.
                    Someone gets threatened and killed Scarface style. The bathroom scene.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Someone gets threatened and killed Scarface style. The bathroom scene.
                      That's it??
                      I'm not in a hurry to watch that crap either

Comment

Working...
                      X