Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Determined To Get a KO, I'll Do a Job on Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan wins by decision Peterson cant box with khan he doesn't have the skills hel try and brawl with his head in khans lap and the ref will sort him out this time round

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Here we go again,this sounds so familiar,I got 50m Khan does not stop *****t...If ya interested PM me..
      Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Guess your new to boxing huh,Peterson has been down in every last one of his big fights..Yet has gotten up and put on a hella've show..So no,my anus(strange way to put it)was not eating my chair..LMAO,oh btw it was a stupid bet(on Love for boxing's part)I knew I would win..

You got 10M,I'll take that off ya hands...
      I would take that bet but i'm not underestimating Peterson this time round and im not stupid enough to make that bet again haha

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
        I would take that bet but i'm not underestimating Peterson this time round and im not stupid enough to make that bet again haha
        Talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          Talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. Typical.
          who talked the talk just because i think khan wont knock him out doeant mean i think khans no going to win because he is going to win

Comment

khan will be practicing for the back peddling olympics by round 4

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              That it worst trash talk ever.

What does that even mean?

I'll do a job on him? LMAO.

Khan going all Chisora on Peterson.

Is he going to fix his pipes? lol

I'm dying here.
              Your not British you wouldn't understand it. Its a saying over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                khan will be practicing for the back peddling olympics by round 4
                How'd your boy do last time out?

Comment

Dude, Amir is good, but he is not a good boxer. He holds way too much. If Amir is clean, and that is a big IF, he will lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    How'd your boy do last time out?

he took his beating like a man. something khan is unable to do...EX: crying like a b*tch, appealing his loss like a little p*ssy, and instead of training reviewing the tape for "suspicious" people in the audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      he took his beating like a man. something khan is unable to do...EX: crying like a b*tch, appealing his loss like a little p*ssy, and instead of training reviewing the tape for "suspicious" people in the audience.
                      He got b!tch slapped around the ring literally because that's what Devon does he slaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X