No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is #1 P4P.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is #1 P4P.

First off let me say that am I in no way, shape or form a Marquez hater. Marquez is brilliant and an ATG. His performance against Diaz was incredible, and I surely wasn't expecting a knockout. With that said, Pacquiao beat him and therefore is #1. I see a lot of people stating that Marquez is #1. This may be the closest that #1 and #2 have ever been, but Pacquiao is still at the top. Actually, after watching Marquez you have to respect Pacquiao even more.
    Last edited by KingTito; 03-01-2009, 07:20 PM.

Marquez won against Pacquiao in my eyes and in the eyes of the majority of people in the boxing world.. therefor Marquez is No 1!

Comment

He dominated JMM twice, its over bro.

Comment

JMM can't come close what Pac has achieved.

PAC>>>>>JMM.
        It's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          Getting a draw, and a close, highly disputed SD in which most people in the boxing world thought you lost is not the definition of "dominating".

Marquez > Pacquiao.

Pac gets a draw against Marquez.

Pac wins a highly contested SD over Marquez in which most boxing people thought he should've lost.

Pac moves up to 135lbs, targets the weakest titleholder in the division. A paper Champion in Diaz who barely managed to scrape a win against a 65 year old, shot, mummified version of Erik Morales. Pac knocks him out like we all expected.

Pac then beats up the weight drained corpse of Oscar De La Hoya at 147lbs.

Meanwhile most people feel Marquez beat Pacquiao the second time out, including even a number of Filipino Newspapers and sportswriters. I mean ****, if you got the other guy's fans saying they thought you won, what more do you need?

Then Marquez moves up to 135 and schools and dominates the Lineal Champion in Casamayor, and knocks him out. Something nobody would've predicted.

Then he takes on the #1 guy in the division, Juan Diaz. The #1 Contender who is 10 years younger, much bigger, and stronger, and in his prime, something Pacquiao has NEVER done. Marquez battles Diaz in a epic war and knocks him out.

Marquez > Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            First off let me say that am I in no way, shape or form a Marquez hater. Marquez is brilliant and an ATG. His performance against Diaz was incredible, and I surely wasn't expecting a knockout. With that said, Pacquiao beat him and therefore is #1. I see a lot of people stating that Marquez is #1. This may be the closest that #1 and #2 have ever been, but Pacquiao is still at the top. Actually, after watching Marquez you have to respect Pacquiao even more.
            Yes he is.

Comment

If you gonna put that the majority has JMM winning, why don't you also add that those majority felt that it was a closed fight that could have gone either way. You are telling the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
                When you win a fight by a point, you did not dominate your opponent.

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                JMM can't come close what Pac has achieved.

PAC>>>>>JMM.
                It's a fact.
                Sure he can.

Old (but still dangerous) Casamayor, Prime Juan Diaz >> Oscar's corpse, Prime David Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
                  Marquez won against Pacquiao in my eyes and in the eyes of the majority of people in the boxing world.. therefor Marquez is No 1!
                  in your eyes. you cant speak for the world.LMAO. who the **** are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf View Post
                    But you know it doesn't actually work like that. No matter who you think won, it's what goes down on the resume that counts, be it a W or a L.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X