No announcement yet.

So, the shіt's hit the fan... again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    I agreed to do some of those before. It took about 2 hours, all you get is $5, and an eternity of them having your email address to spam you all to hell with ******ed shit.
    The guy's got a lot of time on his hands. I'm trying to help the dude out.

Not much else he can do working from home without using a telephone. The best thing would be online gambling just hoping to strike it lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      The guy's got a lot of time on his hands. I'm trying to help the dude out.

Not much else he can do working from home without using a telephone. The best thing would be online gambling just hoping to strike it lucky.
      If you've got a mic you can work for telemarketing agencies from your home PC and phone. No clue how much those guys make but it's a suitable gig if you've got no degree or experience. Pretty sure they just read from a script.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
        If you've got a mic you can work for telemarketing agencies from your home PC and phone. No clue how much those guys make but it's a suitable gig if you've got no degree or experience. Pretty sure they just read from a script.
        I was gonna suggest that. But the dude specified he doesn't want to use the phone.
        I'm out of ideas.

Comment

Why won't he use a phone?

Comment

I was gonna suggest that. But the dude specified he doesn't want to use the phone.
            I'm out of ideas.
            Appears he's doomed to be miserable for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Wow man that really sucks What about buying and selling? You can do this from your home.

Comment

You could try internet scams.

IF you get caught then you will be in the slammer which will be bad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  IF you get caught then you will be in the slammer which will be bad for you.

Actually, it could be his dream come true, to be honest.

Comment

Actually, it could be his dream come true, to be honest.
                    wouldn't fancy getting slammed in the ****ter tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X