Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt Livid: I Want Josesito as My First 2013 KO Victim!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holt Livid: I Want Josesito as My First 2013 KO Victim!

Kendall Holt respects what Josesito Lopez has accomplished the past three months.

The former WBO junior welterweight champion liked Lopez’s aggressive approach to his junior middleweight title fight last week with Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. What Holt didn’t appreciate was something Lopez said in the days preceding the biggest fight of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess Holt can forget about that Christmas card.

Comment

Dayum, Josesito is coming off an ass whupping against a 154lber, and fighters are trying to pick up the scraps lol

Comment

Cheap excuse for pulling out the fight. Josesito was gonna be in an equal disadvantage as you fighting outdoors with the sun hitting his eyes. It was simple...if u were fighting outdoors then adjust your gameplan and start sparring outdoors in the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
          Cheap excuse for pulling out the fight. Josesito was gonna be in an equal disadvantage as you fighting outdoors with the sun hitting his eyes. It was simple...if u were fighting outdoors then adjust your gameplan and start sparring outdoors in the sun.
          This ain't no street fight, this is boxing. If Holt signed on for an inside fight, then that what it should be, WTF......Plus you conveniently didn't address the other points......

Comment

I like this fight for Lopez if he can not get a Paulie M title fight..I'd take Lopez over either of um...

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Dayum, Josesito is coming off an ass whupping against a 154lber, and fighters are trying to pick up the scraps lol
              He is aiming low, but maybe that's all he feels he can handle. Mr. Holt, please wait for the man, Lopez, to get up before you start beating on him.

Comment

Holt nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  Holt nobody cares.
                  This.......

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    vultures!!!...eating off another man's kill!!...with that said, Rated R is my dude...but he's fallen off and I think Lopez can beat him atm

Comment

Working...
                    X