No announcement yet.

Cotto Is Adding Extra Muscle Mass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Is Adding Extra Muscle Mass

That is why he weigh in at 164.8. Watch at the weigh in how huge he will be and how strong he will look. The dude has little fat and more muscle

I'm pretty sure he's just lazy as usual. He hates cardio. Only reason he keeps jumping in weight. He's like 5'7" for Pete's sake!

No guy at 5'7" should be a middle weight. Probably why he needs the catch weights too.

Comment

No. He just got fat with a 1 year layoff.

Comment

Maybe he is trying to be a Full Blown Middleweight

Comment

No. He's a Fat Yank.

Comment

Fat? You guys have clearly never seen Cotto fatt. Look at him in the press conference he looks not fat at all.

Comment

Originally posted by #48'ersHateLife View Post
              I'm pretty sure he's just lazy as usual. He hates cardio. Only reason he keeps jumping in weight. He's like 5'7" for Pete's sake!

No guy at 5'7" should be a middle weight. Probably why he needs the catch weights too.
              I bet he is in better shape than you u turd you probably weigh 300 lbs with all the fried chicken you eat.

Comment

Cotto vs. Arreola coming in 2016. Catchweight at 230 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  I bet he is in better shape than you u turd you probably weigh 300 lbs with all the fried chicken you eat.
                  Yeah I highly doubt that. But then again, you're the expert at being a lardboy stuffing your face with Lechon and Cuchifrito all day.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    That is why he weigh in at 164.8. Watch at the weigh in how huge he will be and how strong he will look. The dude has little fat and more muscle
                    Cotto always walked around in the 160's and more closer to the 170's. During an interview in the build up for his fight with either Floyd or Margarito he was at like 168.

Comment

Working...
                    X