Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones kisses Russian girl under umbrella(pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'all must of forgot some Russians love them some chocolate!

I'm half Russian and I know I have a sweet tooth for some hot female chocolate myself sometimes

A black singer was killed in Russia by Russian skinheads for dating Russian ladies but Roy is a warrior and warriors get respect in Russia no matter the color

And I am sure he is being taken care of by the mafia over there anyway because he has that Russian Billionaire behind him so Roy is in good hands

Comment

Roy loves Russia

Comment

Man, cuckolding Putin's side piece is a dangerous game! Vladimir changes his mind at the flip of a ruble. Roy needs to keep his wits about him. Stay safe Champ.

Comment

Oh yeah, Roy got some.

Comment

(Tyson Voice) Vlad the Impaler No I'm THE IMPALER, my stroke game infectious, d**k game vicious insane to b**ches. They must've forgot! All praises due I want ya broads!

Comment

Now we know why RJ has been campaigning in Russia!

Comment

Fucking embarrassing. Gotta be more discreet, Roy.

Comment

It's true about a lot of Russians not being that welcoming to black people or any non-white really.

My ex girlfriend is black and we went to Russia with her brother and his girlfriend. Some Russian guy with very good English said to my ex's brother "I have no problem with you being here, but i don't really agree with it, but it's ok, do your thing and enjoy your time"

Very strange. He was like the most friendly racist ever.

Another moment was when i was flying to Seoul and was transferring flights in Moscow from London. When getting searched at the place for transferring flights, i'm second in line and the girl in front of me looks Indian maybe and the lady doing the searches come straight out with "Where you go? Delhi?" - the girl has the strongest northern english accent ever and was on her way to China ha.

Well, they might be stereotyping and lots of casual racism but at least you know where you stand i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post

Thoughts???
                    Haha, Roy getting him some. Now you know why he has really been fighting over in Russia, he's been looking for a fresh import.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post

Thoughts???
                      my man!! y'all must have forgot...

Comment

Working...
                      X