Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

******ed Tweet By Lennox Lewis Regarding Race in America....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
    The things British people believe about the US are often obscene because their only exposure is the heavily left-leaning news stations and Hollywood dramas.
    You are joking, right? This is how most Brits see most Americans:

A bunch of unjustifiably patriotic foorrrrnah-hatin' slack-jawed gun fetishists. The British impression of Americans is a nation that hates everybody, has laughable attitudes to both healthcare and guns, and wouldn't know what the left wing was if it fell off their aeroplane.

It's not that Americans are stupid, it's that they are proudly stupid, hence their embrace of idiotic minority ideals like creationism and libertarianism.

No the American right leaves a heavy footprint on the rest of the world and the rest of the world thinks that they are idiots.

Humans are so subject to their TV sets and tabloid papers nowadays it's hopelessly sad. You eventually just sit back and watch idiots destroy themselves with their paranoia.
    Newspapers and the goggle box? I guess the problem with getting all of your opinions from your angry racist grandpa is that they are laughably outdated. Next you'll be blaming that danged noisy rock n roll negro music for the loose morals of the kids of today.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      You are joking, right? This is how most Brits see most Americans:

A bunch of unjustifiably patriotic foorrrrnah-hatin' slack-jawed gun fetishists. The British impression of Americans is a nation that hates everybody, has laughable attitudes to both healthcare and guns, and wouldn't know what the left wing was if it fell off their aeroplane.

It's not that Americans are stupid, it's that they are proudly stupid, hence their embrace of idiotic minority ideals like creationism and libertarianism.

No the American right leaves a heavy footprint on the rest of the world and the rest of the world thinks that they are idiots.

Newspapers and the goggle box? I guess the problem with getting all of your opinions from your angry racist grandpa is that they are laughably outdated. Next you'll be blaming that danged noisy rock n roll negro music for the loose morals of the kids of today.
      You seem to be semi-illiterate. I didn't say the British view Americans as left-leaning. The US is very left relative to the world as a whole, but still way right of the UK (There are 196 countries in the world and all of them are "right-wing" in relation to the UK/France, so this is rather moot).

I said for the average Brit their only exposure to the US is via left-leaning media, which is where Americans are depicted to lower class untraveled British people as star-spangled Nordic mullet-clad racists in cowboy hats (just like your post illustrates). Reading comprehension.

I imagine when a Brit visits a US city the first thing they ask is "WHERE IS ALL THE 'MERCUNS?" upon realizing nobody is white within a 10 mile vicinity, nobody is wearing a cowboy hat and their famously deranged media may have just maybe exaggerated a tad.

I've never seen a culture so entirely reliant on tabloids and trash news for their information. Just look at the constant stream of hyped up bum British boxers we have to stomach because tabloids pumped them up. It's the same with this sort of thing.

With projections showing that you (assuming you're British) won't even exist in a century because your dicks don't work, shouldn't you allocate more attention to your own problems instead of trolling other countries by endorsing criminals who bite off more than they can chew and wind up dead?

EDIT: And wait a sec, didn't I mention I'm from the middle east? Shouldn't you be on your knees shining my shoes and offering your wife to me to show the Americans how a true anti-racist British gentleman behaves when confronted?
      Last edited by ////; 11-27-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
        You seem to be semi-illiterate.

It's "semi-literate". But at least you tried.

I didn't say the British view Americans as left-leaning. The US is very left relative to the world as a whole,
        No it isn't.

but still way right of the UK (There are 196 countries in the world and all of them are "right-wing" in relation to the UK/France, so this is rather moot).
        No they aren't.

I said for the average Brit their only exposure to the US is via left-leaning media, which is where Americans are depicted to lower class untraveled British people as star-spangled Nordic mullet-clad racists in cowboy hats (just like your post illustrates). Reading comprehension.
        Curse that left leaning media, insidiously implying that Americans are stupid by slyly reporting what they say and do.

I imagine when a Brit visits a US city the first thing they ask is "WHERE IS ALL THE 'MERCUNS?" upon realizing nobody is white within a 10 mile vicinity, nobody is wearing a cowboy hat and their famously deranged media may have just maybe exaggerated a tad.
        The other stereotype about Americans is that they never leave their own country and therefore don't have the first clue as to what it's like in the United States as compared to any other country.

It must be that left leaning media again.

I've never seen a culture so entirely reliant on tabloids and trash news for their information. Just look at the constant stream of hyped up bum British boxers we have to stomach because tabloids pumped them up. It's the same with this sort of thing.
        Also we think that Americans are arrogant and insular.

With projections showing that you (assuming you're British) won't even exist in a century because your dicks don't work,

USA annual birth rate = 13 births per thousand people.
        UK annual birth rate = 13 births per thousand people.

We also think that Americans are generally uninformed about most subjects.

shouldn't you allocate more attention to your own problems instead of trolling other countries by endorsing criminals who bite off more than they can chew and wind up dead?
        For example because somebody points out how ridiculous their partisan assertions are about their own media and how they are viewed by the rest of the planet, they then make ridiculous assumptions about their beliefs on other subjects. The funny thing is that those Americans could probably just read the very same thread in order to accurately assess the opinion in question, but words are complicated and intimidating while guns are comforting.

EDIT: And wait a sec, didn't I mention I'm from the middle east? Shouldn't you be on your knees shining my shoes and offering your wife to me to show the Americans how a true anti-racist British gentleman behaves when confronted?
        I have no idea what this could mean. Perhaps you got this information from your left leaning media.

Comment

Working...
        X