No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Manny overtrained for the fight."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rapidtracer.com View Post
    Ohh sure.. lets judge someone from having an alt account. You to narrow minded.

What's that got to do for having and alt account and my dad being a boxer?

WTF? is this the kind of mentality you use to score marquez?

He won because alot of MOM boxing marquez fan was yelling everytime he throws a punch?
    Sounds like the response from an ALT!!!!!

Shut up b!tch..... Youve been exposed you fruitcake!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Pac had all these issues and he still whooped Marquez's ass lmao. Marquez was so beat up he couldn't even stand up after the fight. He had to immediately strip naked to make sure his ball were still there and lay down.

If there was one round when he didn't run he would've gotten ktfo and he knows this
      Just shut up b!tch, you dont know **** about anything besides being a ****rider for Pac.

No one likes you or takes you seriously, shut your mouth!!!

Comment

as long as the Pac fans believe it...its yall money they be taking and gambling away or buying new cars with....keep housing, clothing and feeding Arum and whoever he decides to break bread with....you dudes are bad for the sport but good for the business.....and NOONE outside of the Pac fanbase is buying any of these lame excuses....so like I said, as long as the dudes who spend gwop on Manny's fights believe it, its all good!!

Comment

Ohh sure.. lets judge someone from having an alt account. You to narrow minded.

What's that got to do for having and alt account and my dad being a boxer?

WTF? is this the kind of mentality you use to score marquez?

He won because alot of MOM boxing marquez fan was yelling everytime he throws a punch?
          NICE ALT ACCT BRO

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
            Just shut up b!tch, you dont know **** about anything besides being a ****rider for Pac.

No one likes you or takes you seriously, shut your mouth!!!
            LMFAO you are butthurt

Comment

My dad was a boxer. Before freddie said this my dad told me he over trained and thats the reason he got his leg cramps.
              What a ****ty argument

Comment

How many times has Manny used this excuse, if it is the case then Ariza and Roach are not the pinnacle of there respective proffesions.

Mannys lost his fire and more intrested in getting Paris Hilton in to bed and singing karaoke.

Comment

My dad was a boxer. Before freddie said this my dad told me he over trained and thats the reason he got his leg cramps.
                  guess he over-trained for Mosley too.

If that's the case then Roach & Ariza (being as seasoned and experienced as they are) should know when to slow it down and reel Pac in a bit.

Another poor excuse.

Comment

This team looks worse as the days past. They always have excuses. So sick of it. They're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                      No, Roach said that they were expecting Marquez to go and exchange punches with Pacquiao so they would KO him ... They were expecting a very aggressive Marquez that would go for the KO in the early rounds ... Stupid game plan when you realize that Marquez is one of the best counter punchers in history and has a very high ring IQ.
                      Whatever the case was, roach thought that manny would be too much for marquez and it would be a quick fight. wtf was roach thinking?

While i can believe him having cramps, im not sure if i believe anything out of their camp.

Comment

Working...
                      X