Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lemme get this straight, Khans chin is better than Shane???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the stupidity on this forum is astounding

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
      STFU. First of all that aint true and secondly quit logging in this alt wazaa!
      dont make me bump the thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        dont make me bump the thread.....
        WTF. I dunnno what the **** youre smoking. Give the link where Khan became $1000 richer.

Comment

Amir khan is annoying. he sucks im still laughin when he got knocked down with that colombian guy lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
            Amir khan is annoying. he sucks im still laughin when he got knocked down with that colombian guy lol
            Dude was 2 seconds away from being the best 140lber to a corpse with Maidana.

Comment

i think maidana got robbed. just like marquez got robbed twice, and just like Castillo got robbed against Mayweather. I don't like Khan he's dirty, and headbutts a lot just ask barrera.

Comment

Comment

Let's get Amir in the ring with a fully trained Pac with no headgear and 8 oz Clitoris gloves, then we'll ask the question again.

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
                    I remember Amir saying he don't fear PAC's power and took his best shot in sparring and didnt even buckle. Mosley's a** was put on the floor and was never the same the whole fight. Maybe PAC doesnt give his full power when toying with these bums in the gym...
                    It goes both ways. As if anyone will drop Pac for that 1 K when he has headgear and they have 14 oz gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      Let's get Amir in the ring with a fully trained Pac with no headgear and 8 oz Clitoris gloves, then we'll ask the question again.
                      hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X