Pacquiao reaction to Mayweather $100 million dollar demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao reaction to Mayweather $100 million dollar demand

[img][/img]

mayweather is the p4p champion in making excuses and demands to avoid a fight.

Why is it everytime that idiot demands something crazy, his fans rush to his defense?

"Arum is lying"

"No negotiations"

"Pac's on roids"

sick of this bull****, 50/50 split like Manny says in the vid (i think thats what he said lol) and lets get it on.

If i was a Floyd fan I would be fed up with the guy. He doesnt fight. He hasn't done **** since Corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
      Why is it everytime that idiot demands something crazy, his fans rush to his defense?

"Arum is lying"

"No negotiations"

"Pac's on roids"

sick of this bull****, 50/50 split like Manny says in the vid (i think thats what he said lol) and lets get it on.

If i was a Floyd fan I would be fed up with the guy. He doesnt fight. He hasn't done **** since Corrales.
      Pac said "He doesnt want to give me my prize? and laughs. Then he said Why not 50/50 split.

Comment

Originally posted by LilFloyd View Post
        [img][/img]

mayweather is the p4p champion in making excuses and demands to avoid a fight.
        Wait, Pac wants to get paid too?!

Comment

50 million each sounds fair. If Mayweather think he deserves 100 million then he must be smokin' on some good ****.

Comment

I'm a Pac fan but I'm really disappointed in him lately...really??!?!? Beats !?!?

Comment

...oh look, another Mayweather hate thread started by a *******.

Comment

50-50.. one wants the fight, the other?

Comment

**** Floyd. He's never gonna fight someone good anyway so who cares about him, Manny should just challenge Sergio Martinez because thats a fight with two real champions who never duck anybody.

Comment

damm floyd with all his excuses just to avoid a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X